[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hip bones problem. ANSWER FAST!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-8034583094550278138.jpg (595 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8034583094550278138.jpg
595 KB, 1080x1920
So i need help. I have a problem that is really disturbing to me and i feel like it makes my body look wierd. So i have very visible hip bones. I mean it looks like they are poking out of my body and are not supposed to be there. Do any of you people know any muscle groups i should work on to make my hip bones less visible?
>>
thats bone, muscle is going to do anything. U just have wide hips. Working out will make it less noticable though.
>>
Are you vegan? You look vegan.
>>
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
No sir. I am not vegan i have just had a problem with weight my whole life
>>
File: IMG_20160501_220524.jpg (249 KB, 872x872) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160501_220524.jpg
249 KB, 872x872
This is how i look now. But bones still visible if i decide to show them. Like i cant get a v cut it feels like.
>>
E A T
>>
obliques. go fridge mode or you're doomed to eternal hourglass
>>
you need to add mass everywhere - you should up your intake of food by a lot. I suggest you eat every two hours - three meal, three snacks - that should be enough to start adding weight. Making a plan of what you'll eat might help too.

I'm not even sure I would start working out if I were you, you look fragile. Maybe start out with a short walk once or twice a day. Also, if I were you I would seek medical help - they might hook you up with a nutritionist to write you out a meal plan if nothing else.
>>
The way I see it you can only choose between becoming a trap and eating some goddamn food already.
>>
you need to put on wieght you skinny fuck
wide hips are aesthetic but not when you're auschwitz mode
>>
>>37026873
Consider sex-change surgery. No joke.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.