[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad breath
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1449422729087s.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1449422729087s.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
Redpill me on how to fix bad breath

Advice on normie sites JUST doesnt work
>>
Brush your teeth twice a day.
Floss.
Mouthwash.

If you have dry mouth when you wake up in the morning, you're likely mouth breathing and getting phelgm at the back of your throat. Use biotene before you sleep, alleviates the issue.

Gargle hard in the morning to dislodge anything that may accumulate.

Brush your tongue. Make sure when you're brushing that you're against the teeth and gums, the area where they meet.
>>
>>37026631

Get a tongue scraper. Use it after brushing your tongue.
>>
>>37026631
remember to not walk around hungry.
>>
>>37026667
Will try biotene and gargling in the morning. I already do the rest but its not helping
>>
>>37026822
What's your diet like, mate?

Also you drinking soda? High pH levels can throw off your breath.
>>
>>37026854
No soda, alcohol, coffee, sugar, garlic, onions, processed food etc. I even cut out chilly and other spices recently few days ago but didnt notice any difference. Only diary I take is whey but its not even that much so I dont know what else could be causing it

Biotene looks promising so I hope that will help
>>
Brush your teeth well
Use listerine
Chew gum all day
>>
>>37026943
How about milk? It has a rather unpleasant effect on my breath
>>
>>37026631

Brush your tongue until red, mouthwash, chew a gum (enjoy your aspartame).

If that doesn't work than you need to fix your cavities.
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg (12 KB, 253x185) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg
12 KB, 253x185
>>37026667
I always get sleep-paralysis/ drowning dreams when I sleep with my mouth closed. Never again
>>
>>37026943
Do you get bad breath after not eating for a while? Generally having small snacks throughout the day like bananas and shit will help
>>
>>37027091
you have an apnea dipshit
>>
>>37027035
It makes my breath worse so I dont ever drink it

>>37027093
Idk havent noticed such thing
>>
>>37027153
Nah. Ur just a Jewish doctor trying to get me hooked on big pharma
>>
>>37027193
Jewish doctor BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 590x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 590x311
>>37026631
Be well hydrated
>>
See a dentist, it could be something like a rotting tooth or cavity.
>>
>>37028472
Guilty. I had 3 cavities filled and it fixed my bad breath.
>>
Check for tonsil stones and get rid of them.
>>
Floss well especially those back teeth that get protein stuck between them. You know that shaker smell after not rinsing for one day. That's your mouth with out flossing.
Scrape your tounge. Like far fucking back there until you almost puke. Then brush that fucking bacterial sponge with toothpaste.
Turn your faucet as hot as you can stand with out burning. Then use mouth wash. Swish that shit as hard as you can for as long as you can stand. Must be >1min. Then immediately rinse with that hot water and get ready for the pain but prepare for the freshest breath you will ever have.
Also stop eating so much garlic you heathen
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.