[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there really estrogen in the US's water supply or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: glass_of_water.png (54 KB, 340x423) Image search: [Google]
glass_of_water.png
54 KB, 340x423
Is there really estrogen in the US's water supply or is it just a meme? I'm afraid that it's true and could fuck with muh gainz
>>
yes
use 250mg of testosterone per glass of water to get same effect as drinking normal water
>>
>>37026142
>being a mentally deficient person
Of course there isn't fucking estrogen in the water.
Why the fuck would they bother?
Is that the kind of thing you realistically think that the government would spend time and money doing?
>>
>>37026142
>drink a lot of public water
>drink from pipes installed decades ago
>heavy metals, fluoride, estrogen
>water tastes funky
tfw will have good teeth, cancer, and be a pretty grill. ty based government.
>>
>>37026168
there are declassified documents of the military conducting airborne tests on population centers such as san francisco.
however to consistently put something in the water continuously for any amount of time sounds like a lot of effort and money that the government doesnt want to bother with

remember the tuskegee study if you doubt the government
>>
>>37026177
>>37026167
C'mon guyz is this true stop fucking around
>>
File: eh.jpg (39 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
39 KB, 720x575
>>37026142
it's true, all part of the jew plot. Drink my cum instead.
>>
>>37026142
not just estrogen, but xenoestrogens like pesticides and i think even phtalates

get an inline water filter. theyre not perfect and wont get rid of everything, but a few tests show they do get rid of some volatile organic compounds. carbon is just great filter material.

dupont is my favorite. double the filter size compared to pur and brita, and tells you (roughly) how many gallons youve used.
>>
>>37026168
It's from the Pill
>>
Who the fuck knows what the govt puts in our shit

Thats why I have a berkley filter
>>
Plz guyz do you have concrete proof that the gov has been dumping drugs in the water?
>>
Its in plastics. BPA
>>
If they did, it would be easy to test for.
>>
>>37026142
yes its true, and everyone who has ever drank water supplied by the american government has died
>>
File: CF-1_flight_test.jpg (4 MB, 3000x2357) Image search: [Google]
CF-1_flight_test.jpg
4 MB, 3000x2357
>>37026168
Yes.
>>
>>37026168
It's widely accepted that estrogen is in the water supply at least I think in the US and UK - it was speculated that women flushing away birth-control pills was causing it, but I remember reading there was a study done to investigate the source of the estrogen and they traced it back to nitrogen-based fertiliser used in farming which was leaching into rivers.
>>
>>37026142

>Documenting that the potential exposure to total estrogens (prescribed and naturally occurring) in drinking water is at least 82 times lower than our natural background dietary exposure suggests that exposures to estrogens (prescribed or naturally occurring) in drinking water are inconsequential and should have no effect. Indeed, it is likely that naturally occurring day-to-day variation in dietary intake (e.g., having a glass of milk or some cheese one day and not the next) will lead to much larger variations in estrogen exposure than is associated with drinking water intake of prescribed estrogens or naturally occurring estrogens.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2854760/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.