[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet mode reporting in. Don't workout constantly but Ill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x1136
Manlet mode reporting in. Don't workout constantly but Ill go for a month and stop on and off. Wondering what needs work, or in other words, what do?
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x1136
>>
This screams of bait, but ill bite.

You need to work on consistency.

Also who the fuck asks for tips on what areas to work their body and then posts clothed pics.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1136
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>37023821
Look at the picture you just posted. Really look at it. How the fuck are we supposed to see anything in that trash pic. Turn a light on ya fucking mong.

Actually dont post any more pictures. Read a sticky or read on any forum for more than 1 minute, get on SS or SL or Ice Cream and come back in 6 months and then you can ask some questions.
>>
>>37023796
I can take moar just let me know. And I know I need better consistency. I feel starting a program would help with that. Because I usually just go to the gym and have 3 different days: legs, chest/back, or shoulders/arms and do whatever workouts I feel like
>>
>>37023867
Ill level with you. You seem like you want to progress. You need to pick the simplest program out there (Starting Strength or SL) and follow it to a T for 6 months. Work on form, watch youtube vids, read a shitload. BE CONSISTENT. BE IN THE GYM EVERY OTHER DAY.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 570x530
I will start on a program but I'm posting pics with better lighting if you all have anything to say as to what needs work more than others.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 566x480
>>
>>37023749
Dad is that you
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 419x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 419x377
And is SS still viable even if I've worked out on and off for years?
>>
>>37023984
Yes. If you can't stick with lifting for more than a month then you're very much a beginner still.
>>
>>37024376
Damn you're right.. That hits hard, but it's the truth.
>>
>>37024523
Best of luck friend. The most important part lifting is actually going and lifting. If you're consistent for even a half a year you're going to see amazing results. You're body already looks fairly strong, your back is hella wide.

What are your goals?
>>
>>37025318
Thanks m8, much appreciated. I feel I was done good genetically with my lats,chest and shoulders and the on and off working out probably helped to. My first obvious goal is to quit getting lazy and work on having a routine of going to the gym no matter what. But I want to build my base muscle a bit bigger then cut to be ripped. Once that first cut is acheived I will probably focus on gaining a shit ton off mass. I would like to see how my body is without the fat covering my muscles. My legs also need a lot of work
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.