[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many grams of broccoli do you eat a day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: broccoli-DSC_1445.jpg (212 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
broccoli-DSC_1445.jpg
212 KB, 670x445
How many grams of broccoli do you eat a day?
>>
250g

I want to eat more but I feel my entire shopping basket would be brocolli at that point
>>
Fuck, I love broccoli so much. Also asparagus and Brussels sprouts.
>>
about 500 g
>>
>>37023778
same here
>>
>>37023586
like, all of dem broccolis
>>
250g
>>
Bout 3 crowns.
>>
>>37023586
300-500 gr
fresh, not from the bag
>>
>>37023586
500g eod w/ one rest day per week
>>
>>37023586
0, I prefer spinach
>>
>>37025262
Enjoy your kidney stones
>>
>>37023586
>the current year
>not doing KOBAD
>>
>>37025270
I'm trying to beat the world record
http://www.worldrecordacademy.com/human/most_kidney_stones_produced_and_passed_world_record_set_by_Don_Winfield_101546.htm
>>
60 grams :D , thinking about making some brocoli pure with some potato and onion so it tastes creamier and better so i can eat more...

I have already 100% of vitamin K tho
>>
No clue about how many grams.

But whenever I have broccoli I eat one entire head with usually every dinner.
>>
>>37023586
Someone explain to me why broccoli is so good for and why everyone on /fit/ seems to eat it. Also how do I make it not taste like shit
>>
>>37026736
No idea why it's that great but I think it has to do with low calories but moderately high protein.

Anyway here's how to make it taste great:

1. Lay out your broccoli on some foil
2. Sprinkle a whole bunch of minced garlic all over it
3. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over it all (obviously the olive oil will add calories so watch how much you put on)
4. Sprinkle a little salt and a lot of pepper over the broccoli
5. Wrap it up with the foil into a little bundle and toss it into a 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes
6. It's done when the broccoli starts to get limp and has some burnt particles on the end and the garlic pieces should be starting to get brown.
7. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top and then eat it

I'll sometimes make a ton and have that for my whole meal.
>>
>>37023586

i fucking hate broccoli. almost every other veggie i'm fine with, but i must have had a traumatic childhood experience with it because i hate the texture and the taste
>>
>>37026820
fucking this
>>
>>37026820
>>37026886
Put it into literally any Asian dish, and you'll think it's god-tier.
>>
God the metric system is so dumb
>>
File: DSC_1419.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1419.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
About to eat my 250g
>>
>>37023586
Whenever I want to eat broccoli I just buy 1 broccoli at the greengrocery
>>
>>37028185

Cool story bro
>>
>>37027505
Fuck off americunt
>>
>>37026805
That sounds fucking delicious, you son of a bitch.
>>
>>37023586
i keep babycarrots and broccoli in the fridge for snacks so not every day but when i do, 170g
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.