[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prostate Health and Masturbation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dsp wow 01.jpg (69 KB, 434x325) Image search: [Google]
dsp wow 01.jpg
69 KB, 434x325
Who faps 10 times a week to avoid prostrate cancer?
>inb4 the p0rn is bad meme
It takes me literally hours to get off with my imagination and I have shit to do.
>>
You really have nothing better to do than make a thread about how much you masturbate in hopes to talk to other men about how much THEY masturbate?
>>
But higher rates of sex drive is what causes prostate cancer
>>
>>37023590
Welcome to fit
>>37023598
Kek. Citation fucking needed
Also there's nothing I can do about having a high sex drive it's just what I'm like desu.
>>
>>37023571
i stopped fapping and just started fucking my girlfriend more
>>
>>37023615
>men who ejaculate more or have more sex have higher rates of prostate cancer

http://urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OpdxwgxPA
>>
>>37023663
>all the alphas who have tons of sex with women get prostate cancer and die
>betas left to rule the world
>>
>>37023625
This.

All the "benefits" of ejaculating frequently while not becoming a stammering beta autist.
>>
>thinking the prostate is real

it's just gay agenda shit
>>
>>37023759
Its not the ejculation or sex thats the problem; its the higher sex drive thus higher testeroine.

The best way to prevent prostate cancer is being low test and having tons of sex.
>>
File: current year 1.gif (1 MB, 264x263) Image search: [Google]
current year 1.gif
1 MB, 264x263
>>37023856
>Low test
>tons of sex
Pick only one
>>37023835
Kay mate
>>37023759
>>>/r9k/
>>37023663
The NHS says the opposite
>>37023625
>2016
>having a gains goblin
>>
They also say that regular prostate massaging helps reduce chances of prostate cancer.

So go shove something up your ass like the rest of fit
>>
Cause correlations means causation, right.
>>
>>37024869
Nice Stats 101 reference mate.
I'm sure your very knowledgable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.