[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Navy fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (914 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
914 KB, 2100x1500
I'm running and doing body weight exercises in order to prepare for joining the Navy. Should I be eating at a caloric surplus or should I be cutting? I'm currently skinny fat.
>>
>>37022238
Surplus. You'll get gains faster, and there's no need to worry about being overweight once you're in if you're not a retard who stuffs his mouth with sugar everytime he opens it. Do they require you to meet a certain swimming standard in the navy? I heard they didn't, but I don't believe it
>>
>>37022238
You should be stretching your anus
>>
File: 1461993629750.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461993629750.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>37022238
The Navy is a joke don't join it, just go Army or National Guard so your not wasting your time.
>>
>>37023956
when my ex girlfriend did that shit a few years ago there was a certain swimming standard, but it's incredibly slow, though that's coming from someone who swam competitively in summers/high school
>>
I'm kind of in the same boat, I'm losing weight to try and get into the Coast Guard though. I've dropped sixty pounds in the last year still have a little ways to go and then I'm gonna bulk for a while and probably try to cut again before going to boot camp.
>>
Norfolk VA is a cool city
>>
Was in the navy recently, swimming standards are simple I can barely float and I passed. Everyone gets fatter in boot camp cuz its not hard, no sleep, and you have to shove down 3 meals a day in a matter of minutes. I would say cut and be endurance oriented. If u can do 50 pushups you'll be fine on strength. Also, the navy will give you no future outside the navy.
>>
File: 1462021735083.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1462021735083.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>37022238
OP im serious here, don't join the Navy. You either become massively dependent on it because you get your self into a lot of debt or you become suicidal because of the shear ignorance. There is no future for you outside the Navy if you decide to leave and its just a waste of time. Just join the Army or National guard, even there benefits are better. Don't do it OP unless your a failure at life with no chance of success ever then don't join the Navy, you will regret it.
>>
>>37025122
I'm making 6 figures managing Siemens turbine repairs for most of the power plants in the Midwest because of the Navy, (did 6 years, got out as a MM2) so, I'd say you're wrong.
>>
>>37024565
>joke
>national Guard
Same thing
>>
>>37022238
What your're doing physically is enough. Don't sweat current body state. You'll be skinnier when basic completes, you'll just have to learn to not eat as much AFTER basic training because you won't burn near the amount after.
>>
>>37025369
Not him but my co worker left the navy and now we work together making $14 an hour. I think it just depends on ambition desu.
>>
>>37022238

Hey fellow DEPper!
When are you shipping? What's your rate?

>tfw when DEP'd in at lowest weight of my adult life
>tfw on a bulk now and recruiter keeps shitting about my weight gain

Fuck you senpai.
>>
File: 078791445.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
078791445.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>37024565
>just go Army
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.