[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i reduce back pain ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: backpain.png (44 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
backpain.png
44 KB, 273x185
after usually 1h of cardio/lifting/phsysical activity, i start to have that lower back pain that follows me for the rest of the day. how do i get rid of this /fit/ ?
>>
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation
Two of those you should be doing, don't fuck around with back injuries
>>
Just a one inch incision can give you a lifetime of standing tall
>>
>>37021424
i have no back injuries, just kind of a back pain like an old man
>>
I learned this at a Chinese weightlifting seminar with Liao and Lu.
Do the following everyday.
Lay on your back, bring your right knee to your left chest and hold for 30. Do the same for left knee.
Hold both knees to your chest, hold for 30.
Lay on your stomach with your arms stretched next to your ears. Raise your legs and arms, hold at the top for 1 second, 10-15 reps.
3 sets of everything.
>>
Opiates
>>
>>37021425
what are you talking about ?
>>
>>37021471
sounds good, will try
>>
>>37021507
Your back pain could also be related to muscular imbalance, a weak core/posterior chain could also cause that.
>>
>>37021496

Go get acupunctured
>>
OP can you like shut the fuck up you pussy
>>
>>37021404
Fix your form.
Stop buttwinking.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.