[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caffiene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1446320529109.jpg (76 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1446320529109.jpg
76 KB, 650x487
Is prolonged use of caffiene as a laxative as a laxative bad in the long-term? I literally can't shit in the morning without it
>>
same here
>>
File: coffee and poop.png (188 KB, 1200x2403) Image search: [Google]
coffee and poop.png
188 KB, 1200x2403
>>37020597
Do you use coffee? Because it's not the caffeine in coffee that makes it a laxative.
>>
>>37020597

Prolonged use of caffiene isn't good for you no matter what reason you're using it.

It's a stimulant, it speeds up your heart rate and constricts your blood vessels. It's hard on your cardiovascular system in general. Not something you wanna be doing every day.
>>
>>37021071
Dang .. 3-4 strong cups a day here, i get a headache if i dont get coffee within the first 4 hours of the day
>>
>>37021092

That's caffeine dependence alright.

I mean, hey, maybe you'll be fine, I doubt it's gonna kill you. But it wouldn't be a bad thing to try and kick, or at least cut down on.
>>
>>37021103
But erry worker must be like this
Think ill do 1-2 a day on weekdays and 0-1 on weekends
>>
>>37021062
I learned something today
>>
>>37021092
I drink 7 or 8 cups of coffee a day.

Not even joking. I work nightshifts and i have sleep problems; I've tried cutting out coffee and it doesn't help my sleeping patterns.

I've been aware for 3 hours so far and I'm 2 cups down, it's 14:39 and I'm not going to get to sleep again untl 06:30 tomorrow.

Coffee is god tier.
>>
>>37021229
You will look 50 at 30 desu
>>
>>37021554
Bullshit. Show me the evidence that it speeds up ageaning
>>
>>37021583
Caffeine doesn't. Sleeplessness does.
>>
>>37021071
>It's a stimulant, it speeds up your heart rate and constricts your blood vessels. It's hard on your cardiovascular system in general. Not something you wanna be doing every day.

What you just said describes the physiological response to exercise as well. Caffeine is a weak stimulant, and its cardiovascular effects don't last that long compared to its alertness effects. Just don't overdose on it and you'll be fine. A couple cups per day is not going to hurt, and you'll develop tolerance to its effects anyway.
>>
Same here, been trying to switch to green tea in the mornings to wake up. But if I do that I can't shit.
>>
>>37021716
>implying caffeine is causing me to age because of sleeplessness
I don't drink caffiene past 6pm and sleep like a baby at 11pm every night and get up at 7. You're an idiot
>>
>>37020597
No matter what time of day, coffe makes me wanna poop, even if I just pooped before breakfast, and had a cup with my eggs and toast, I will have to go again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.