[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piana slaps around Jason Genova https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: janoy.png (682 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
janoy.png
682 KB, 1360x768
Piana slaps around Jason Genova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPgI5W916hY
lmao rich knows about order 66
>>
He was scared shitless
>>
>>36992341
holy fuck lmao
>>
Lmao rich had a tight grip on his hand
>>
Fuck that lil jew prick con artist cucked over by oldschoolbikini he deserved it
>>
COOKIE
>>
>>36992341

Hes no little man or Little Bo Peep bro. Don't fuck with him bro. You don't want to fuck with fucking him. Bro he ain't no little man bro. Hes bigger than you, he's like 230 and he's fucking taking supplements. Don't talk shit bro in the morning, fucking please. You're messing with a fucking Internet celebrity.
>>
File: mfw_retard.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mfw_retard.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>36992341
>when meme meets meme
Kek Rich fucked him up. He's a bit too soft on Janoy desu
>>
>>36992341
What had he done?
>>
>>36992341
fuck, that was not cool.
>>
Unsub pianauntil he apologices....
>>
>>36992630
wondering the same. what's this "order 66"?
>>
>>36992669
>>36993272
That faggot deserved it. He went up to Piano's house which his address number happened to be 99, but had it switched to 66 and called in 66 pizza to his, hence order 66.
>>
>>36993272
Jason Genova is obsessed with star wars and talks about liking the dark side and sith lords.

Piana is obsessed with Jedis and thought Jason was fucking up the social media for star wars, this was when the new movie came out. Rich was afraid Jason would fuck up the social media, drag the movie down, and they wouldnt make another Star Wars movie for awhile.

Rich is fucked in the head, he does whatever it takes.
>>
File: 1459991854415s.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1459991854415s.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
Am I the only one feeling bad for Jason? Like seriously not only he is shit on by youtube and in his general reputation but fuck in this video he w as under strong pressure.
Was that a tight grip from Rich Piana? Man you can tell Jason was losing it, not because of fear but because of surroundings too.

If that was lets say... Cain Velasquez on Jason's place...I wonder what would happen to that Mr.Piano.
>>
>>36993313
lmao. is there a video?

>>36993399

>Rich is fucked in the head, he does whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes to leave humanity behind! CMON
>>
>>36993453
Both these posts are trolls
>>
>>36993432
Yeah, it's fucked man. He gave him a stern talking to, Jason was shitting his pants even before the slapping. I doubt he's really had to deal with much physical confrontation in his life, let alone from a fucking huge guy like him, what is he like 300lbs? I reckon Jason's mother is going to be mad as hell when she sees this which she more than likely will
>>
Ricardo seems like such a snake in this vid
>>
File: avatar398_12.png (56 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
56 KB, 183x200
disgusting, order 66 this fucking reject
>>
Who is this mental kid and why is he getting slapped around by Rich?
>>
>>36993582
A disabled guy who posts bodybuilding videos.
He is being slapped around because Rich is a bully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y

heres what happens when someone ALMOST pianas size picks on him
>>
Rich piana is such a fucking faggot feeling big wih his bloated synthol arms
>>
What the fuck is this shit. This actually made me mad. Jason is a stinky prick but he doesn't deserve that shit, he has the mental age of a child and that was clearly fucked up on Rich's part.

It's fine to humor the Genova, but this shit is just fucked up.
>>
That video is literally high school playground tier.
Jason has an excuse since he's legit mentally challenged but everyone else, shit man.

You can tell Jason is scared as fuck and has no one around he can trust or fall back on to get him out. Shit's fucked up, where was Nate?
>>
>>36993432

No, everyone is pretty mad and Jason is apparently upset about it too.
>>
what did genova do to rich piana? did he order 66 him like whats happening to blaha? i cant tell if he deserved this, he was definitely scared shitless.
>>
>>36994208

He did order 66 him but it was ages ago.
Nothing on the scale of Blaha. desu Blaha dug his own grave with his retarded shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1010x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1010x296
>>
>>36992341
Im a pretty good judge of character and this confirms what I've thought of rich based on how he interacts with sara and other people.

Rich 100% abuses sara. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.
>>
Why are you all defending Jason?

Sure he was pressured into a "friendly" slap box match -

But it could have been worse. If you fuck with the wrong people you're going to get your shit pushed in. I wouldn't fuck with Jon Jones on the Internet and then come up to him in person trying to be friends.

Jason set himself up for this one, and while it is awkward to watch, I don't feel bad at all.
>>
>>36994381
Because he's a mentally challenged kid who made a 10 second video saying Ordah seexteesix Richa Piano."

He didn't deserved to get slapped around by someone twice his size. There was nothing friendly about the slap box match, Jason was clearly scared as fuck and Rich was being a bully and slapping him hard for no reason.
>>
>people hating on rich piana for playing around

The fuck? were you all raised by single mothers or cuckold fathers?
>>
>>36994414
>Playing around

is that what your boyfriend calls it when he does this to you?
>>
>>36994408
and the problem with that is.................?

If anyone is at fault it's the cunts who are enabling him. They're the real bullies.
Christ.
>>
>>36994424
This is your response?

Jesus /fit/ has really gone to shit
>>
>>36994408

>for no reason

Obviously there was a reason. If Jason had some balls and half a brain he would've apologized online before trying to approach the man.

it's a typical case of a Keyboard warrior who thinks someone won't do anything in person.

I guess he is socially retarded or whatever so it's kinda shitty, but Jason could have done many things on his end to avoid the situation entirely. Namely not approaching rich piano
>>
>>36994448
>I guess he is socially retarded

You dumb fucker he is mentally disabled and has the mental age of a child.
>>
>>36994448
>it's a typical case of a Keyboard warrior who thinks someone won't do anything in person.

You clearly don't know anything about Jason Genova, he isn't just some random socially awkward guy, he has legitimate mental retardation.
>>
File: 1447720802759.jpg (18 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1447720802759.jpg
18 KB, 250x249
this made me feel bad
>>
>>36994721

he is not autism bro
>>
This is why internet trolling doesnt translate very well into real life, faggots. Because you end up getting slapped up.
>>
File: 1461328347657.jpg (52 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1461328347657.jpg
52 KB, 306x480
>>36993518
Seriously. To see a man that concerned about his social media accounts is pretty depressing.
>>
>>36994913
same desu. Never meet your heros my dude.
>>
>>36994381
pretty much. if he behaves like a bratty little boy he needs papa piano to slap some sense into him.

jason is slightly retarded but he's not completely incapable of learning so maybe he actually did learn something.
>>
>>36994997
>not completely incapable of learning

you obviously don't know the Genobli
>>
>>36995006
well, he learned how to benchpress so that's something.
he's just too lazy to apply the shit people lay out for him.
>>
Rich is a piece of shit as well but

>Talk shits online
>Retard thinks his immune now
>Gets the shit slaped irl

Jason is a good boy he din do nuffin wrong
>>
>>36995024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulh8rD4MMYQ
This is hardly talking shit though.
Think he mentioned him in some other ones but he just wanted senpai to notice him.
Fuck Piano.
>>
>>36995102
This. Rick Piano is living the life Jason wants. I'm sure Jason looks up to him in a lot of ways. Imagine how crushing it would be to meet your hero and then he bitchslaps and bullies you.
>>
>>36995102
>looking up to Rich as a role model
lol what is wrong with Americans ? What is happen to your nation?
>>
File: 1452273386594.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1452273386594.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
Rofl.

Those fuckers are making mad money on someone who should be in a mental ward.

What do you think would happen when you piss people off.

Give the poor fucker his meds and be done with it.

Gym culture really is for braindead cunts.
>>
File: 1458692303030.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458692303030.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>36992341

Dude....

Slaping a mentally challenged dude, seriously? Fuck man, I thought Rich Panini was better than that.
>>
>>36992341
Hahahahahah
I wish i was there helping Rich slap this monkey ass retarded white boy.
Jason needs to just go away
>>
Damn you could tell Rich was actually kinda serious, I feel bad that Jason got slapped around but he reaps what he sows pulling that shit.
>>
Bunch of monkeys
>>
am i the only one that realizes rich was being both a dick and playful?
He seriously didnt hit him hard at all.
>>
I've been watching Genova since early 2012 now religiously. It's such a rollercoatser ride of feels. One week you love him, next you hate him. But, he didn't deserve to be slapped around. In fact, ANY respectable man with good intuition would have picked up on his socially inept and mental cues and would have acted cool. Look at Lowliner and how he reacted. Piana is a full of himself fgt that wouldn't dare doing this to anyone but someone larger than him. Jason does some fucked up things that piss me, and everyone else off weekly but this is messed up.

Again, you can discern pretty fast who's 'innocently stupid' when meeting people. It's called sizing up. He sized up a make-a-wish kid and slapped him around, basically.
>>
> reading thread while video is buffering
> expecting gruesome blood filles video
> bones shattering
> order 66 on the rise
> watch video
> patiently waiting for violence
> video ends

You guys are all delusional for saying grand piano is harsh... he's got more test in him than this entire bored combined, he's a walking chemical research facility... and you call him angry for wiping the tears of a potato kids face
>>
File: 1411799976026.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1411799976026.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
Everyone saying this is acceptable obviously came from a violent upbringing and probably copped a lot worse and now thinks that normal.

Fucking pathetic, you of all people should have learned that shit like this isn't acceptable.

To say
>eh bro he just fucking around with him it all cool breh

Shows how much of a uncivilized monkey you must be and says a lot about you as a person in general. If you look in the background you can see Rich's crew and even they're looking uncomfortable as fuck about what's going on.

I fucking hate all you niggers on here who come from abusive households who go on in life and repeat the process over and over because you think it's normal just because your fucked up parents physically abused you for years of your life.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rich beats up his wife.
>>
>>36992669
Why do you think you belong here? Kill ypurself reddit boi
>>
>>36992341
First for Jason killing himself
>>
File: image.png (236 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 750x1334
Jason is depressed and crying bro not cool
>>
>>36995501
>knows he is a retard
>knows how to play the retard card
>knows how to play the victim
Oh wow who would have guessed, how does people even stand being in jasons company?
>>
>>36995526
Please be trolling....
>>
>>36995530
no, he has a point
>>
>>36995530
Why would I be trolling? That is exactly what he did when he sent dick pics to that 14yo girl troll
>pls guys im r-retarded, its not my f-fault buhuuuuuuu
>>
>>36992341
>How about we slap box for about 5 seconds?
>Yeah alright
>You wanna slap box?
>Yeah
>Like 5 seconds
>Yeah
>Ready
>Yeah
>Okay? Not going to press charges?
>No
>Ready
>Yeah

>We good?
>Yeah

At what point can you say he knew exactly what he was getting into? He can understand and use English fine knew what he was agreeing to
>>
>>36995546

He has no point, Jason is not a intelligent snake trying to play the retard to avoid consequences, he is literally retarded.
>>
>>36995583

Can you not read his body language/facial expressions? He said yeah, but he obviously wasn't sure what was going on.

Shit, you can feel the cringe rising dude.
>>
>>36995583
You never seen Jason before? He shuts down when he's stressed and either just lies or keeps saying yeah to whatever he's asked.
>>
>>36995596
>play the retard to avoid consequences
But thats exactly what he was trying to do when he said "I thought it would be funny" as to why he did that to Rich

Lets take an extreme example, jason kills your wife/gf after a normal verbal fight. Do you think jason should get a lower punishment because he is retarded?
>>
>>36995631
>Do you think jason should get a lower punishment because he is retarded?

Yes.

t. Criminologist.
>>
>>36995631

Probably not, but then again I would also want to kill him myself had he really killed a member of my family, that doesn't mean I should kill him.
>>
File: 1454973030151.jpg (33 KB, 434x486) Image search: [Google]
1454973030151.jpg
33 KB, 434x486
>>36993647
>rich takes control of the situation despite getting suprised
>not petty enough to get into a fight
>admits bodybuilding has nothing to do with fighting
>other guy acts like an autist and even does some weird thing where he lies down on the ground and jumps back up
>other guy sounds like he's struggling to make shit up umm, uhhh, ya feel me uhhh yeah...

that's the first few minutes, the rest is the other guy trying to get some kind of laugh out of the situation but fails
rich ends up inviting him to lift with him
lmao great prank
>>
>>36995610
>>36995622
If he can't interact in the normal world and be held accountable to his words then he needs a carer, someone to make decisions for him. Its not up to Rich to know some random guy's body language and mental issues.

I know it isn't that simple but still
>>
>>36995707

The thing is that you don't expect physical violence for someone saying words, even less when they have a clear cognitive impairment. Jason is not a menace to society, man.

You go around slapping kids that insult you? Someone with Tourettes?
>>
>>36992341
>>36992341

holy shit, piana is such a fucking pussy

>let's slap each other around
>don't press charges pls!!!!!

pathetic as FUCK
>>
>>36992341

>guy looks like a kid in contrast to piana
>rich tries to be alpha even though he fails at it

>>36993647

>guy looks intimidating to piana
>piana is a bitch
>>
>>36992341
Rich is a faggot.
>Slap boxing
>Don't press charges
>Slaps him pretty hard

He's too much of a faggot to hit him normally without the pretense of slap boxing or he could just not slap the retard.
>>
>>36992341
piana is looking sickly, is he about to die or something?
>>
>>36995777

is the guy really a retard? how the fuck can piana get away with this shit?
>>
>>36995785

>Implying he didn't die already and went past humanity

Do you even meme?
>>
>>36995707
This so much

>>36995727
>Jason is not a menace to society
He becomes a menace when he fucks with peoples incomes.
>>
>>36995799

Well, is not like he beat him up unconscious. It was a pretty light slapping.
>>
File: 1381848891834.jpg (12 KB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
1381848891834.jpg
12 KB, 290x218
>>36995813

>He becomes a menace when he fucks with peoples incomes.

Panini himself stated in Facebook that they both benefit from their social media drama.
>>
>>36995666
That's what I got from it too. Way to be chill and de-escalate.
>>
Rich has legit reasons to be angry at the shitlord though. It's not just "order sissy six" video. Back then, piss trooperswould fucking RUIN a channel. His social media is his buisness and the retard interfered with that. How is Rich supposed to know, or give a shit about every aspect of janoy's psychology ?

Plus, janoy's being a little fucking cunt for a few years now, not just a deluded kid like in 2009,he deserves worse.
>>
>>36995799

He's not gonna get away with it.

Idk wtf it it is with youtubers and not knowing how to act as a public figure. Like nigga, seriously, you're out there in the public eye and you're gonna pull shit like this?

Rich is just as retarded as Jason and deserves the backlash that's about to hit him. Legit, most of his subs will probably find the misfits channel and decide to go against. All he'll be left with are the 5%rs.
>>
Someone link this to Jason Blaha I wanna see him make a video response
>>
>>36992341
that guy was almost crying he was fucking confused, that hurt to watch.
>>
>>36996000
Take it easy, i am sure this will have the attention of the entire community in the next few days. There will be 100s of vids.
>>
>>36995878
Naa I don't think many people are as retarded as jason.
He just seems to have a hint of intelligence from the jewish values his mother embedded in him.
>>
>>36994985
social media accounts = revenue for these people

he's fucking with his food and housing at this point.
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (321 KB, 450x314) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
321 KB, 450x314
the true face of fear.
>>
>>36996207
Yeah, Jason was literally holding back tears. Everyone else surrounding them also look really uncomfortable (besides the autistic cuck faggot filming and giggling)

I guess this is "normal" behavior in the hood with niggers and mexicans?
>>
>>36995642
Gettin' C's of those exams I see.
>>
>>36993647
What on earth is this, squaring up to some dude because he's juicing?

Piana just looks like he wants to go home.
>>
File: Screenshot_22.png (963 KB, 609x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_22.png
963 KB, 609x800
For those who are uninformed, Jason deserved this. Jason deserves a lot more. A quick list of things Jason has done in the past few months:

- Sent two videos of himself jerking off to an underaged girl
- Scammed $100s of dollars from fans through his failed t-shirt "company"
- Uses his mental disability to get out of all trouble
- Sold preworkout to an underage boy who took too much and ended up in the hospital with liver failure
- Exposed himself to a group of children on a playground near his house

And the list goes on. Personally I'm happy to see this retarded get slapped around.
>>
>>36993647
who the fuck is that nigger and why the fuck does he appear in front of every bodybuilder acting like a fucking child, jesus what kind of fucking problems does he have
>>
>>36995148
Who gives a shit, Jason is a retarded piece of shit that can go fuck himself
>>
>>36996207
The weak should fear the strong
>>
>>36996275
watching that guys videos is just so cringe
>I WILL EXPOSE ALL FAKE PRANKSTERS IN REAL LIFE !!! I AM FIGHTING AGAINST DRUGS,FRAUDSTERS,RACISM AND CRIMINALS IN GENERAL*
this guy is so pathetic acting like he's a fucking superhero or something, i hope somebody takes up to his challenge and beats the living shit out of him
>>
>>36996268
THIS

Also Rich at least treated Jason as an adult more than any of the pity-the-retard bandwagon.

Jason is just being a pussy, low IQ or no.
>>
So what did Jason do to piss off Piano
>>
Fucking newfags in here crying because that retard cunt got a few slaps
>>
File: Screenshot_23.png (393 KB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_23.png
393 KB, 450x317
>>36996280
fixed
>>
>>36996268
As someone who follows this retard this is all true. Jason is a fucking train wreck and a total asshole. He is, fortunately, too stupid to plot and scheme so he doesn't cause any major harm but he is not to be given sympathy. He's a total piece of shit and his only redeeming quality is the ments.
>>
Fucking newfags in here crying because that mutant cunt is a bitch cuck
>>
>>36996337

People seem to forget retards aren't just innocent, pure souls that god made special. Most retards are dickheads and Jason is no exception. I can only imagine the mayhem he would cause if he had the ability to plot and scheme. Bernie Madoff 2.0
>>
>>36996268
>- Sold preworkout to an underage boy who took too much and ended up in the hospital with liver failure
>- Exposed himself to a group of children on a playground near his house

Did the above really happen?
>>
>>36996225
lol, you keyboard warriors crack me up
>>
>how dare you hurt this beautiful baby potato it's disabled you know!
The retards that enable Janoy's behavior are literally the cause of 80% of the stupid shit he pulls. He may be missing a couple of crayons, but he's learned to use his disabilities as an excuse for when he acts like a terrible human being. Instead of learning what is/is not acceptable, which maybe now he'll start to understand.
>>
>>36996225

Holy shit you people are fucking pussies, it's a few slaps chill the fuck out.
>>
>>36996268

this picture reminds me of that krusty krab meme
>>
>>36992341
You can tell Piana wanted to superslap Jason onto the floor.
>>
>>36996268
Any evidence for this?
>>
File: pol wet dream.jpg (44 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
pol wet dream.jpg
44 KB, 500x313
>>36996268

this image reminds me so much the Street Fighter CE intro cutscene
>>
File: 1455017132786.jpg (35 KB, 382x363) Image search: [Google]
1455017132786.jpg
35 KB, 382x363
Rich was fucking scary when he started swinging.

Imagine that 300lbs arm coming at you
>>
>>36996268
Agreed hes a highly functioning autist and people are fucking letting him use it as a crutch. Just like fucking that sonic fag. I don't give a fuck if he is slightly autistic. Talk shit get hit.
>>
>>36996385
The kid ending up in the hospital did
>>
>>36996537
Once again, any evidence?
>>
>>36996537
Source?
>>
>>36996549
>>36996559

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUerxQ8K-JI
>>
File: piano1.png (824 KB, 932x598) Image search: [Google]
piano1.png
824 KB, 932x598
>>36992341
>>
File: piano2.png (820 KB, 930x594) Image search: [Google]
piano2.png
820 KB, 930x594
>>36992341
>>36996639
>>
https://youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4
This order 66 shit hilarious
>>
File: hindenburg20.jpg (558 KB, 1101x803) Image search: [Google]
hindenburg20.jpg
558 KB, 1101x803
i hope the stress from getting beat up makes him eat way more than he already does. i want to see that monkey balloon up to 300 pounds
>>
>>36996618
I'm calling bullshit on this one
>>
File: piano3.png (818 KB, 934x597) Image search: [Google]
piano3.png
818 KB, 934x597
>>36992341
>>36996639
>>36996657
>>
>>36996666
Nice
>>
>>36996666
Mirin quints
>>
File: asshole.jpg (41 KB, 407x584) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
41 KB, 407x584
>>36993432
Screw that shit.

Jason always plays the retard card and everyone lets him get away with his bullshit.

This is the ONE time in his life he's actually had to face some fucking repercussions, and it was only 2 or 3 little slaps.

Pee Annie didn't toss him on the ground and start pummeling the little lying bitch, did he? Nope.

I'm pretty sure he even asked for consent too. Probably won't matter if it goes to court though.

If it does go to court, who do you think will have the money for better lawyers? Who's gonna win? Piana.

Fuck off jason you retarded manlet ape
>>
>>36996709
*quads
>>
File: laugh.jpg (38 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
38 KB, 450x495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA

KEK
>>
>>36996668
Is it that hard to believe? It's already well known he sells most of the Blackstone lab supps he gets, would you really put selling to a 15 year old past him?

I even believe the part about Jason telling him to take 20 pills because I wouldn't be surprised if Jason did that himself and thought that was good advice.
>>
>>36993487
>I reckon Jason's mother is going to be mad as hell when she sees this which she more than likely will

Lmao, he's 30 for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 16685775.jpg (18 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
16685775.jpg
18 KB, 330x270
>>36996720
>be legit retard
>act like retard
>HE CANNOT GET AWAY WITH IT!?!
Youre fucking idiot.
>>
>>36996740
Why the fuck does Jason believes he deserves a sponsorship, the dude is so small-time at most he's a minor meme on this board.
>>
>>36996766
he just needs to be institutionalized. he's a danger to himself and those around him.
>>
File: h6llggQ.jpg (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
h6llggQ.jpg
57 KB, 600x600
>>36996766
> implying he has NO FUCKING CLUE that he can act like an asshole and get away with it because "i-im a retard leave me alone!!!!"

u stupid bitch

>oh no leave the poor widdle babby alone guys he's retarded :(
>>
>>36996618
The kid was 15, he should have been smarter than Jason at that point. It's not like preworkout is a controlled substance.
>>
>>36996805
How the fuck do you know what happens in his retarded head? Are you retard yourself?
>>
>>36996337
>he is not to be given sympathy. He's a total piece of shit and his only redeeming quality is the ments.
Yeah but what's more fun than defending the pisslord in his time of need?

Panini faggot's just asking for a shitstorm.
Imagine the video he'll have to release to regain a sense of normality.
6 months down the line we'll even get a collab as compensation.

>>36996666
He doesn't need stress to hit 300lbs
Quads confirm a double dose of order 66 is due.

>>36996720
It's like you don't even want to have fun.
>>
>>36996766
Plenty of passive non cuntish retards, he can fuck himself, he's a cunt and retarded
>>
>>36996831
All ive seen is piano acting like huge asshole to a smaller guy.
>>
>>36995501

>its another jason plays the victim card again after doing something retarded episode
>>
>>36996829
Calling it now, Rich Piana will have to release an apology video. The Sithlord always wins.
>>
>>36996815
Either you're 15 and don't realize how retarded you are or you sorely underestimate the stupidity of most 15 year olds. Either way Jason is the """"""adult"""""" in this situation and he provided the preworkout. Even if it's not a controlled substance that shit is strong, I'm fully grown and if I take more than the recommended dose it's uncomfortable.
>>
Hes a scheming kike. He deserves much more.
>>
>>36996841
Maybe you should find out a bit about this poor little innocent retard then
>>
>>36995785
idk if sickly is the word

bro looks full satan
>>
>be>>36996868
Tell me what kid did to deserve such a slapping?
>>
>>36996740
LMAO
>>
File: 23837384.jpg (180 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
23837384.jpg
180 KB, 373x373
>I LEFT HUMANITY BEHIND TO SLAP RETARDED KIDS
>>
>>36996888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnIlSTz8W4A
Literally just type his name into google, and take your pick out of all the stupid immoral shit that cuntish retard has done
He's a cunt, just because he's a spastic doesn't mean he should get away with being a cunt
>>
Pocketliner reaction video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPs0gtcWk0
>>
>>36996826

>loses the argument
>starts flinging insults

Back to /pol/
>>
>>36996918
I asked you a question. What Jason did to Piano to deserve such hate from him. Looks like you talk out of your ass.
>>
>>36996934

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulh8rD4MMYQ
>>
>>36996930
You had an argument there? Ok!
>>
>>36996934
>spoonfeed me because i'm a retard
Jesus fuck, okay then, how about scamming a fuckload of people out of their money with his t shirt shit?
>b-but he didn't meant to he's just a pea brained retard
>>
>>36996945
Thats it?
>>36996979
>how about scamming a fuckload of people out of their money with his t shirt shit?
How about it has nothing to do with Piano? GTFO if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, dumbass.
>>
>>36997048
>being a scamming little shit isn't a reason to hate someone
Get fucked you beta faggot
>>
>jason genova: 5'7
>rich panini: 6'
???
>>
File: 13886250.jpg (54 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
13886250.jpg
54 KB, 350x392
>>36997058
Are you implying Piano knew it or what? Your personal reasons have nothing to do with the thread. You mad as fuck but thats not an excuse to shitpost.
>>
>>36997091
Am I implying that rich knew about what other famous youtube celebs are up to, especially ones that had started bullshit with him before?
yes i'm implying exactly that, you dumb shit
Why are you sucking Jasons cock so hard faggot? Got a special case brother you gotta take care of or something, or do you genuinely like that fat waste of space Jason?
If so, maybe you're retarded as well
>>
>>36996947
> m-maybe if i get the last word i won't seem like a retard!

Go ahead and reply
>>
Can't wait for the next Misfit desu, I wanna see how Andrew, Brad and Lenny reacted. Also someone needs to call out meth head Nate for not doing shit
>>
>>36996618
>his source is a youtube video of some fag doing a fake asian accent.
it sick
>>
File: 03548832.jpg (23 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
03548832.jpg
23 KB, 306x423
>>36997144
Dude you sure mad as fuck for some reason.
>>
>>36996673
Lol at piano actually thinking janoy has the dedication to set up 100s of accounts and do al the order 66ing himself. It paranoiaing
>>
>>36997186
He is delusional and or pretty fucking insecure thats for sure.
>>
>>36997153
There won't be new misfits, Andrew and Brad got kicked out the new gym.
>>
Literally fucking nothing.
>>
they're both in the wrong

Jason does use the retard card, he's fully aware of what he's doing and why it's wrong

Rich is in the wrong too because he slapped someone he knows is challenged, instead of just reasoning with him
>>
>>36996768
He was really just trying to get attention by attack these popular people, if they get scared and give him stuff that's a nice bonus. He's a fucking bastard and a scam artist but I don't watch him to judge him.
>>
>>36997279
They're in another one now, wut
>>
>>36997048
jesus you're fucking retarded there's even the EXACT REASON why piana did that in this thread. he said in an instagram post because of the order 66 his social media was flooded with bad comments which reflects badly on his BUSINESS you fucking moron as well as almost making his wife delete her IG. you're so fucking stupid and useless you don't even fucking realize it please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>36994736

who cares I've met legit retards that were total pricks
>>
>>36997411
It happened after the incident, kiddo. Now relax a little bit: Breath in aaaand breath out.
>>
>>36996639
Making 100s of fake accounts seems like something Piano would do tbhfam
>>
>>36997445
I think Piano is ITT right now!
>>
File: Screenshot_20.png (494 KB, 454x409) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.png
494 KB, 454x409
>>36997442
>panini references the order 66 in the video
>happened after the incident
>>
Uncomfortab to watch. Pianoman was not the bigger man this time.
>>
>>36997508
well technically...
>>
>>36992341

Piano is clearly wanting to take this much further man, what the fuck. You see that fucking grip and the facial expression? Dude's insane.
>>
>>36995006
>>36994997
This, Jason's main issue is that he's unable to learn from mistakes like a normal person.
>>
>>36996639
>>36996657
Oh shit I slapped him too hard, he's about to cry. Better take a photo with him to cheer him up.
>>
No suprise, Rich probably practices slapping on Sarah
>>
>JASON A GOOD BOY
>HE JUS NEED MO MONEY FO DEM MEDS
>HE AINT CONTROLIN HIMSELF
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: genoyvey.jpg (83 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
genoyvey.jpg
83 KB, 843x843
>>36994381
> Slapping a mentally handicapped person because his fans comment on your Instagram

Rich is 40+ years old bullying a 30 year old mentally challenged guy because of his social media page.

Fuck Rich Piana. A little man in a big bloated body.
>>
File: dindu nuffins.jpg (108 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffins.jpg
108 KB, 460x385
>>36998141
>>
>>36998158
>It's not fair, he's a dribbling spastic, it's too mean!
Chat shit get banged
>>
File: it pregent.png (864 KB, 1276x1594) Image search: [Google]
it pregent.png
864 KB, 1276x1594
>Janoy Cresva
>mentally challenged

He's dumb and socially stunted, but he's not mentally challenged. He'll only claim to be mentally challenged if he thinks saying so will get him out of a problem of his own making.
>>
File: 1456385530986.jpg (515 KB, 831x1172) Image search: [Google]
1456385530986.jpg
515 KB, 831x1172
>>36998141
>>
Slaps are reserved for old people, retards, punk kids, and women. They are justified under extreme circumstances for weaker members of society when throwing a punch is too much.

It was justified here.
>>
>>36995574

She was 17
Not even a big fucking deal 17 is legal here. Couldn't believe how you American fucks legit thought he was a pedo after that lmao I've fucked a 17 year old before
>>
Jason's pissening behavior is he result of sub-optimal intelligence, an uncaring alcoholic mother, and the regular enabling of his antisocial coping skills. Jason has been conditioned to deny any responsibility for his actions and will say anything that supports his stance that his disgusting actions are not his fault. Just take a look at the video where coath adam takes janoy through the drive through at Burger King, he lives in his own world separate from ours. This is a social disorder, not mental. If he were smarter he'd be a straight up sociopath
>>
>>36998198

Fuck off Vardy
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1398x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1398x340
Bloho has got it covered
>>
>>36998457

this fucking guy lmao
>>
>>36998457
Holy shit is Blaha joining forces with Genova? I thought they were arch enemies?!
>>
File: STUNT BONUS.gif (829 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
STUNT BONUS.gif
829 KB, 240x240
>>36998457
>>
>>36998556
https://youtu.be/7dXztjevQ8M
>>
>>36998556
They put their differences aside for the good of the realm.
>>
>>36996185
really? and the way to go about fixing that is slapping up a retard in front of a bunch of strangers? if he would have acted like an adult instead of a roid raged faggot he would have actually gained subscribers. if rich is stupid enough to think genova is going to ruin his online presence then he deserves to get order 66'd. at this point all rich did was discredit himself and boost jasons fan base
>>
>>36998592
"Real Men Settle Things With Their Fist" annotation on the top left.

Isn't that what happened between the two?
>>
god damn Rich looks fucked in this video. Like jokes aside, he looks fucking weird.
>>
>>36998158
Maybe rich also isn't to bright?

Maybe janoy should have known to just fucking with people's channels?
>>
>>36996500
wow, you're a pussy
>>
>>36998613
>>36998613
IM just explaining why rich piana is concered about his social media. Not reading all that shit you wrote
>>
Jason is a shithead, but man that was uncomfortable to watch. Jason seemed so scared and pressured and a 45 year old 300 pound guy slapped around a retard over some social media comments. YouTube fitness people are all terrible besides the trap lord IE
>>
Are people forgetting that Jason Genova is in his 30s? Why are people acting like he's a child?
>>
>>36998649
"not reading all that shit you wrote" it was too sentences. you don't want to read it because deep down inside you know you're as dumb as genova is. faggot
>>
>>36998592
This fucking drama leach triggers me, somehow managing to turn Jason Genovag getting what he deserves it a 3min long video about the "Fitness industry". I hope people don't take anything this autism says seriously.
>>
File: mascu.gif (246 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mascu.gif
246 KB, 320x240
>>36998685
>you don't want to read it
boohoo you wasted ur time now youre salty
>>
>>36998718
and you're embarassed that you're stupid
>>
File: 1430958519523.jpg (2 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1430958519523.jpg
2 KB, 109x125
>>36998725
>>
>>36997185

kill yourself
>>
>>36998678
He literally has the mind of a child
>>
>>36998798
no he doesnt if you think hes really that stupid maybe youre a moron.
>>
what a sad cunt this rich faggot is.
>>
>>36992341

Rich has become full plastic.
>>
>>36998815
You're an idiot lol

I knew someone JUST like Janoy for the longest time. There are so many factors that are in play that he can't know better
>>
>>36992341

Can somebody explain why the hell does rich look like that?
>>
>>36996720
>plays the retard card
>is actually incapable of doing stuff normal people can
WEWLAD
>>
>>36998924
for example?

he knows he's a fucking asshole, and he knows he can get away with it.

go ahead and reply but im done arguing with retards defending retards
>>
>>36997087
jason's legs are bigger bro
>>
>>36998457
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>36998556
blaha will say anything to get views subs and likes back
>>
>>36996185
People who say this are just sucking off Rich.

If you thinks a few 100 comments are going to impact his supplement sales or views you obviously never worked in any online business and had a social media presence.
>>
>>36998618
There's a reason why that title is in quotes.
>>
>>36999305
if anything this situation is going to fuck with his brand more than a couple pisstroppers
>>
>>36994345
yep
>>
don't really know much about this dude but i'm a long watcher of piano videos and i've been waiting for people to find a reason to hate him and or bitch em out
>>
The video seemed pretty friendly, there was at least one hard slap, Jason seemed too scared to actually swing back, I don't get why Rich is in the wrong?
>>
You SJWs disgust me, Rich did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36995666
Seriously other dude's trying to start shit and Piana wasn't gonna have any of it. Couldn't continue to listen to him mumble like an idiot.
>>
>>36992395
>>36993313
HahahahahahH you, sir, won.
>>
>>36993453
Get back to fucking reddit Faggot
>>
>>36999728
upvoted
>>
>>36998895
Humanity has been left behind. Pretty sure he is currently running one of the most aggressive roid cycles and supplement regimens that any primate has ever been exposed to. His skeleton is going to structurally fail one day. Or his heart but let's hope his skeleton goes first.
>>
Is everyone memeing me? I'm a massive pussy that can't handle confrontation at all, but this was nothing. Literally just a retard play hitting another retard. It's such a nonconfrontation that I think Meth Tranny Nate and anyone else typing paragraphs about how bad they feel are just using this as a chance to appear holy.
>>
>>36996508
So you prefer Rich's way of being a passive aggressive little shit that tricks a retard into a slapbox "game", he just wanted to legally hurt him.

If he wasn't a fuckboy he wouldn't act like such a passive aggressive phony faggot.

Also, damn that Rich guy is one ugly fuck.
>>
File: richpepe.png (492 KB, 800x772) Image search: [Google]
richpepe.png
492 KB, 800x772
>>36995387
>I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rich beats up his wife

this hasn't already been confirmed?
>>
>>36992395
CUTTER
>>
>>36999827
UUh cry more u sound worse than a tumblr feminist crying rape over a lil slap game grow a pair fagot
>>
Was that it? You guys make it seem like a brawl broke out.
>>
>>36999894
Listen, you inbred, no one has a problem with the fact that Rich wanted to punch the guy (heck I would too) but he went about it in such a passive aggressive girly way

>ooh let's have slap box, yeah, that'll be fun!

Shoulda just told Janoy to square up
>>
>>36999847
PORN
>>
>>36998457

No fucking way this is real lmao
>>
Jason doesn't get slapped enogh.
>>
>>36998895

Every single drug known to man plus a shit ton of synthol and god knows what else for two decades or more.

It's funny because he looks like absolute shit by any standard. He'd get last in any bodybuilding show and looks like a freak of nature to a normal person.
>>
>>36992341
checkem
>>
You guys have to look at Rich's POV. Rich literally thinks that Jason made hundreds of accounts to fuck with him, his socialmedia, his business and his wife. He thinks he PERSONALLY wrote all those hate comments, which as all of you know include death/rape threats and whatever. From what I'm getting Rich is not Internet-culture savy so he's not aware of the "laissez-faire" culture of Internet trolling.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.