[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> attempting to cut >fatass roomates keep bringing shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160430_213043-1-1-1.jpg (3 MB, 1940x1898) Image search: [Google]
20160430_213043-1-1-1.jpg
3 MB, 1940x1898
> attempting to cut

>fatass roomates keep bringing shit food in the house

Yesterday it was a pizza
I didn't eat it

Today it's a fucking pie
I'm eating it

HELP ME
>>
>>36990553
Is this the before or after pic?
>>
>>36990553
Same here man. My wife keeps bringing bullshit in the house and i occasionally (like at least once a week) fucking give in and drink some coke or eat some chips or just whatever unhealthy bullshit she brings in. Its fucking tough man, sry for u.
>>
>>36990598
Just give all that junk food crap to her son anon.
>>
I've been feeling fatigued as fuck for the last week and took it off. Girlfriend has been feeding me fast food and chips. Hold me brehs.
>>
>>36990562
Before. Now there's just half left.

>>36990598
are you cutting too?

regardless, that'd be pretty annoying to live with.
>>
I started smelling foodmshen I want something badly, I smell it for like a second then move on
>>
>>36990553
I feel you anon, I just had a whole pizza cause I binged out and ate all my calories this morning and couldnt make it through the day
>>
>>36990553
Aldi oreo cheesecake. Tastes disgusting
>>
>>36990553
jerk off onto the rest of the pie, OP senpai!!

I'll eat it for you <3
>>
I know these feels. I do. It's the smell, a lot of the times. Pizza, burgers, burritos, whatever. It's all garbage. And it wouldn't be bad, but I live in a household of whale lords.

Literally, I have a little brother who is 400 plus pounds. A little sister sill in high school who is over 300. Both parents are around the 350 range.

All they eat is garbage.

And it wouldn't be so bad, but then you have the guilt trips when you don't want to eat that shit. And then eventually you do and you lose all your momentum and "what's one more slice going to hurt?"

I've been backsliding on my fit life style guys. I'm ashamed to some degree, but really just disappointed mostly. You're not alone. I'll speak for everyone when I say stop being a weak faggot and stop stuffing your fucking face.

It really is the only way man.
>>
File: krab.jpg (6 KB, 210x212) Image search: [Google]
krab.jpg
6 KB, 210x212
These feels.

My mom brings home junk food all the time and gets mad when I don't eat it.
>mfw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.