[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best thing that you can do with bodyweight and one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1461505215579.jpg (59 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
1461505215579.jpg
59 KB, 800x675
What is the best thing that you can do with bodyweight and one 10kg dumbbell?I made a research and found that the best bodyweight workout is Overcoming Gravity(please prove it wrong if you can) but I was wondering how I can incorporate the dumbbell because I remember reading that you can make a decent mass even with really low weights.
>>
>>36987237
Pick up the dumbbell, throw it in the trash. Now carry your bodyweight to the gym.
>>
>>36987237
do weighted dips/pushups/pullups

stick the dumbbell in a backpack and go to town
>>
>>36987246
I was not going to make the thread If I could dont you think?
>>
File: 1460097907254.jpg (20 KB, 376x429) Image search: [Google]
1460097907254.jpg
20 KB, 376x429
>>
>>36987253
Yeah but what about exercises like curls and skullcrushers?They dont seems to require that much weight do they?And is Overcoming Gravity the best I can do or there is a better workout plan?
>>
CMON
>>
Only one dumbbell? Get some bricks or a bag of sand and tie it to your back - rope to hold it is only like 15 bucks, but if you can't afford that, try tieing your shoe strings together instead. Works for me.
>>
>>36987988
Yep only one.And you use it like barbell?How much does it weight?
>>
get banned for being underage and then get a job and pay 20-30 bucks a month for a gym membership or at least get a bit more weights
if you could get adjustable dumbbells that go at least up to 30kg each it's more than enough to get a decent physique in the long run as there's so many ways to utilize the dumbbells
>>
Look up calisthenics. Faggot.
>>
>>36988034
Bricks can weigh as much as you want. Sand bag is between 30-80 pounds depending on how much you buy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.