[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till he deletes his channel and then causes a triple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jason blaha.jpg (66 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
jason blaha.jpg
66 KB, 833x833
How long till he deletes his channel and then causes a triple homicide and then a suicide?
>>
never

his been making more money from all the exposing based on the traffic

blaha for me is that type of guy i love and hate at the same time, i just cant stop watching LoL

>newfags wont get that end part
>>
>>36985246
He gets less than $1 per 1000 views. So maybe at best $20 a day really isn't much.
>>
He won't delete it as long as there is SOME revenue coming in. The guy is a major jew and has been living off disability for years now. The best we can do is hope YouTube finds out he's been violating some rule and gets rid of him.
>>
>>36985278
He made like $10k last year from writing some lifting routine articles that had nothing to do with his youtube.

That said I doubt the youtube alone is his only source of income. Most youtubers earn most of their money from other sources, youtube is just a flatform.

Sad thing is I reckon Jason could have been making a lot more money now, if he didn't go after everyone. He is pretty much barred from doing colabs with other youtubers for them bonus colab sub and view gains.

I reckon he might have fucked himself up in the long run from all that stuff.

Blaha's main audience is older lifters like me who hate the fitness industry.
>>
>>36985278
20 bucks a day for doing 5 minute videos sounds good to me. Remember that he lives of disability benefits too.
>>
>>36985572
Plus 5 hrs of jump cuts & edits, 12 hrs of deleting troll comments, 2 hrs of plagiarizing content for Q&A....

Not really worth it.
>>
>>36985572
That's two great burritos from Chipotle.
>>
whats wrong about him? he makes good, informative videos and shits on the predatory supplement industry

i don't see why /fit/ wouldn't worship this guy
>>
>>36985721
He also lied to people by pretending to be a reptilian people actaully believe in that shitt.
>>
>>36985734
That shit is funny as fuck. But think about it, he was unemployed and bored as fuck for years on end, does it really surprise you that he did all that shit? Being a NEET does funny things to your head.

I was NEET for like 6 years in the early 2000s and I spent most of that time shitposting online in forums and making so much shit up, had nothing else to do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.