[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a very qt girl a the gym a few times >ask some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (68 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
68 KB, 500x400
>see a very qt girl a the gym a few times
>ask some of my friends about her and find out her name (it's a small town)
>become even more interested because of the stuff I learn about her from my friends and Facebook
>finally talk to her about a week and a half ago
>she seems nice, and already knew who I was
>she even remembered something I did many years ago, although in my opinion the thing in question was pretty embarrassing
>think about her constantly after this
>go to the gym a little bit later that usually, because that way I'd be more likely to meet her
>don't see her again, until today
>when I look at her, for some reason - without even talking to her - I know that she's not the kind of girl I've dreamed she'd be
>don't want to talk with her again
>feel angry and disgusted, not just at her, but the whole world and humanity
>don't feel like doing anything

Explain this shit, /fit/. I hate emotions, because they make no sense. I have no sensible reason to feel this way.

To keep this /fit/ related, what is in your opinion the superior triceps isolation exercise?
>>
>>36983796
lying tricep extension
>>
>>36983914
I concur
>>
>>36983914
With a bar?
>>
>>36983796

Could be an autism flair . take 2 of deez and call me in the morning
>>
I like full ROM tricep pushdowns. Tricep extensions just feel awkward to me, they're probably better though.
>>
>>36983796
Close grip bench because skull crushers fuck up your elbows and can't be loaded that heavy.
>>
>>36983796
You made a whole bunch of assumptions and created expectations for yourself all or most of which were failed to be met by reality. You did this to yourself. Also youre a guy and like most guys you suck at dealing with emotions.
>>
>>36984000
Nice trips, but I didn't even talk to her today. I just saw her from across the room and then these feels hit me.
>>
>>36983796
Dude are you out of your fucking mind? You hate the world and refuse to talk to her because of a fake/imaginary scenario or hunch that she is not some type of way even though you don't know her one bit.

Time to end it?
>>
>>36983949
i like ez curl bar
>>
>>36984038
That shit happens when you paint a picture that skew reality. It have happened to me several times so don't worry.

>Have girl I regularly fucked
>She is 8 years older and had her share of sexual encounters
>Tells me I am one of the best she have ever had
>She starts to have feelings for me
>I start to have slight feelings for her(very confused middle ground feelings)
>Try to tell her that I love her
>Suddenly feelings of disgust and shame falls upon me
>Starts to notice all the flaws that I overlooked now in plain view
>Dumps her next time we talk

This encounter however is kinda harmless because she agreed that it was a good idea to seperate because she had so much other things in her life. But I never told her my true reasons.
But there is another encounter with another girl that was absolutely devastating to me and I still have some looming hate over her.
>>
Very black and white thinking. You must have had a shitty childhood.
>>
File: 1366661344920.gif (494 KB, 425x239) Image search: [Google]
1366661344920.gif
494 KB, 425x239
>>36984141
Is right

This happens because you imagine stuff about her before you even know her, and then she doesn't fit you imaginary gf shit and you get disapointed
>>
You sound like a kid
Close grip bench
Dips
Reverse grip cable pulldown
>>
>>36984113

2nd
>>
>>36983796
I know that feel OP. Didn't have any GFs in the past, did you.
>>
>>36984168
On the contrary.

>>36984141
>>36984289
Yes, I understand this, but the thing is I didn't learn anything new about her today. That's why it's weird.

>>36984518
No.
>>
>>36984556
You are replacing fear of rejection with disgust and anger. Talk to her and analyze your feels in private with a trusted m8
>>
>>36984607
This
>>
>>36984607
So much this!
>>
>>36984607
Okay, thanks buddy.
>>
>QT receptionist always greets me
>Calls out to me to say bye when I leave
>Considering using the alternate entrance to avoid seeing her

Explain this shit /fit/
>>
>>36983796
Thats just how it is. You went wrong when you decided to resist your feelings. Plenty more bitches out there bro
>>
>>36984715
PUSSYYYYYY
>>
>>36983796
Dam fit lots of good answers with multi level thinking.

I like this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.