[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the treadmill ideal for weight loss or should I scrap that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1441595926909.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1441595926909.png
142 KB, 415x367
Is the treadmill ideal for weight loss or should I scrap that out of my work out?
>>
it is ideal, so long as you don't eat the calories back.
>>
>>36983431
Why do people even use a fucking thread-mill anyway? Is there literally no way for you go outside and have some fresh air, and perhaps some inclines instead of a perfectly flat surface all the time?
>>
i walk 2 miles every day and after im done with my training i go on the elliptical for 15 minutes. I say keep going on the treadmill and go for like an hour walk somewhere every day.
>>
>>36983788

Maybe for endurance?
>>
>>36983788
Try living in sweden and runing outside regularly you fucking faggot.
>>
Stair master race
>>
>>36983788
Feels easier since you can literally see what you've done to the smallest detail on the treadmill.
>>
You'd be better masturbating than an hour on the treadmill.

Go running, much better.
>>
>>36983788
I perform much better on the mill because I can go hard without worrying about people on the road seeing me look tired and weak
>>
>>36983917
You can run on a treadmill though.
>>
>>36983952
Good. THen you will learn to start being better and will after time better yourself more and more.

Weakness is the first sign of becoming stronger. Embrace being unfit, because when you get fit, you will look back and smile at your progress.

Go, young sir/madam and run those miles!
>>
>>36983431
Stairmaster is better for cardio imo.
>>
>>36984082
Running, treadmill... Pick one.

It had been proven so many times that a treadmill is the most pointless piece of gym equipment in the world.

I can give links / sources if needed.
>>
>>36984092

yeah that fucking machine makes me sweat
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.