[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just literally ate like 1500 calories within 10 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4.png (12 KB, 89x123) Image search: [Google]
4.png
12 KB, 89x123
>tfw just literally ate like 1500 calories within 10 minutes at mid-night.

im not obese, but im fat. ive been lifting for a few years but still cant seem to control this eating shit.

pls teach me how to eat like a skele, i want to get lean for once in my life
>>
>eat like a skele
our secret is not-eating.
>>
Don't buy high calorie food. You can't eat it if it's not in the fridge.
>>
>>36983398
how to not eat tho?

i forgot to mention, i also ate 1 pound of extra lean beef about 5 hours earlier in 1 sitting, and i was still hungry enough to down 1500+ calories at midnight.

this is like a daily occurance for me, if i didnt lift/cardio i'd prob be 300lbs+
>>
>>36983426
i dont buy it, my mum's main hobby is baking, she bakes A LOT of shit, lots of shit always sitting around the house that nobody else touches that i eat up just vacuuming down because i eventually crack and go for it
>>
>>36983441
Tell mum she's preventing you from reaching your goals and making you miserable, or just move out whichever is more convenient
>>
>>36983428
Dude I eat an actual pound of chicken plus veggies you can eat a shit ton if you play it smart. Also quest bars help a lot too when you want something sweet.
>>
Dude... Self control, discipline.

Learn to control your macros. Its intimidating at first but once you start its easy as pie. i use an app called my fitness pal, which is easy mode for counting macros.

Get a food scale, start measuribgand recording what you eat. After youre comfortable with that take control. Set goals. You can do this man.

Youre going to make it, if you really want to
>>
>>36983454
Nah, its my fault. No ones putting a gun to my head and forcing me to eat the baked goods. My parents stay lean without doing any lifting and barely exercise, they just don't eat everything in sight like I do.

I really should consider moving out, it's probably the only way I'll ever succeed on a cut, unless I just pulled my socks up and started not being a fat fuck around food.

>>36983468
I might invest in something like that, a bit worried about having too much fiber though. I'll buy some to keep around and use as a sweet snack and fit it in.

I don't know what it is though man. I eat lots of meat and veggies everyday but I still end up caving into the fucking junk around the house. My body no longer gets "full" off eating tons of meat and veggies, it just craves other shit.
>>
>>36983374
Get fat/beetus necrosis pics printed and put them on your fridge
>>
>Bury yourself in distractions like work or even vidya
>Lots of coffee/cigarettes
>Don't eat before bed, hunger can't bother you when you're asleep so don't waste those calories when you won't benefit from the satisfaction
>>
>>36983516
I use to count macros a few years ago and weighed out all my food on a daily basis.

I got sick of doing that though. Now-days I just focus on eating lots of meat and veggies and trying to avoid eating shit.
>>
>>36983535

Hunger keeps me awake, I don't understand how that's even possible when im 15%+ BF. Ive had times where my body literally refuses to sleep unless i get up and eat something. Ive had nights where ive fought the hunger in bed going to bed at 10PM and then until like 2-3am and finally gotten up to eat....fucking annoying, especially when i need to wake up at at 7-8am.

I've literally had times where i'll be cutting, go to bed hungry, and then end up getting fuck all sleep because I refuse to give in, then my entire day is fucked and im tired all day. This can't be NORMAL for cutting right?
>>
>>36983428
maybe try taking food additives out of your diet.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2076906-surge-in-obesity-and-diabetes-could-be-linked-to-food-additives/

>mice that drank water containing one of two emulsifiers underwent changes in gut bacteria and inflammation of the gut – changes that led to obesity and diabetes in these animals.
>When the ill mice stopped consuming emulsifiers, their gut bacteria gradually returned to normal.
>Chassaing has supported his findings in mice using a simulation of the human gut.
>>
What I do is if I'm hungry at midnight I drink a large cup of water, still hungry another large cup still hungry eat cinnamon apple slowly to keep myself full and then another cup of water plus before every meal I drink like a bottle or 2 of water and I do that post meal I'm like 158 muscular but can eat like a fucking hog if I don't do this just a tip that works for me
>>
>>36983428

When you don't have money to eat, you fill the hunger void with sleep.

"Sleep for dinner" was a common phrase in my college apartment.

I remember days where the only thing I had to eat were drumstick ice cream cones for breakfast. Shit blew, lost so much weight.

Realistically, just get a bunch of vegetables, man. Fills you up and low calories. Try not to eat the ones full of starch too often,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.