[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 86kg Will I be able to lose 1kg a day if I walk 2 hours and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1461374676305.jpg (23 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
1461374676305.jpg
23 KB, 400x351
Im 86kg

Will I be able to lose 1kg a day if I walk 2 hours and eat under 500 calories a day?
>>
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1448268450645.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448268450645.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
Yes anon, don't forget to do crunches to burn that belly fat ;))
>>
That kind of plan is sure to backfire horribly.

I have 2 friends who have lost a massive amount of weight trough depression. Why not try that instead?
>>
>>36982602
Backwards crunches cuz that stuffs better for the back
>>
>>36982571
No. And that's presuming you'd be able to stick to under 500 cal in the first place, no sane non-anorexic person can adhere to that.

Think more 1000 - 1400 (you haven't given us any other details about you) and expect closer to 1 a week.

I like replying to bait.
>>
>>36982607
>I have 2 friends who have lost a massive amount of weight trough depression. Why not try that instead?

kek
>>
At 86kg 2 hours of walking at normal human speed of 5kmh will burn about 700kcal. Assuming you're a 5'10" male in your 20s(4chan demographic) with a regular sedentary lifestyle you have a TDEE of about 2300. So that's a deficit of 1800+700 walking cals to a total of 2500kcal daily deficit. This is equivalent to approximately 0.71lbs of fat per day.
>>
>>36982607
That's how I lost 21kg but I'm a different kind of depressed now,
>>
Yes and you will gain it back as soon as you try to eat normal again you useless fat fuck and you will even look worse because you lost all your musclemass in the progress.

Losing Weight fast doesn't work.
You need to learn how to eat normal and change habits for the rest of your life. There is no short cut, it's a long journey.
>>
>>36982625
Sorry, about 0.32kg of fat per day. And as you get lighter the slower your progression will be. You will probably lose some weight in water/food at the start though.
>>
Another retard coming up with his own plan to get "toned" for summer because he was too busy stuffing himself the rest of the year and IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO READ THE STICKY.MOD DELETE THIS TRASH
>>
>>36982680
Delete urself
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
>>36982571

You can hope for half a kilo a week with a caloric deficit.

walking is a waste of time.
>>
>>36982571
What manga is this from
>>
>>36982625
>>36982641
This.

For 1kg per day you need a deficit of ~7700kcal, at this guy's calculations, you'd need to walk for 8hrs25mins AND eat under 500kcals. Your body would be ruined.
>>
>>36982571
Yeah, with that pace you will reach Auschwitz before beach season starts.
>>
>>36984044
That pic oversimplifies a complex subject and makes a few errors along the way. Don't ever post it here again. Thanks.
>>
>>36982607
>Why not try that instead?
Depression affects everyone differently. I gained weight when I was depressed, and even more when I got treatment (weight gain is a side effect of antidepressants).

>>36982571
We really need to take into account your height, but 86kg is not fat at all for most people. It's just average.

Don't try to rush it. You can lose a bunch of weight in a few most just with diet if you're committed.
>>
>>36984965
Triggered "thyroid gland dysfunction" fattie detected.
>>
>>36984965
>oversimplifies
And most ppl overcomplicate it. It's a chart for stupid people. Meaning the majority. You also sound pretty stupid, so it applies to you as well.
>>
You don't want to lose weight at that fast of a pace unless your wish is to lose muscle mass. Be patient young one.
>>
>>36984965

Nah, it's fine. Most people's overeating problems can be solved going by this pic. It's the principle that matters.

You're the sort of fat fuck that needs excuses and rejects pragmatic truth.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>36982632
>Yes and you will gain it back as soon as you try to eat normal again you useless fat fuck and you will even look worse because you lost all your musclemass in the progress.

Are you retarded? I fucking hate that myth. No, you will not gain it back unless you eat like a fucking mad man by the end of the diet. That said, losing weight that fast will result in muscle loss, and thus is not worth it.

>Losing Weight fast doesn't work.

Yes it does. I've done so myself, went from fat fuck to skinny at a rate of 1.5kg a week on average. That said, I ended up with a shity body regardless because of no muscle mass. I did not gain it all back afterwards, I went on a clean bulk and gained some nice muscle.
>>
>>36982571
How tall are you? If you're a guy and 6' that's great, just lift weights and eat protein
>>
Yes. Do what I did.

>Contract gastroenteritis x 1
>Eat nothing for the entire day x 4
>Drink barely any water the entire day x 4
>Lay in bed and feel the need to vomit by just changing position x 4

I lost four kilos in four days. Still haven't gained them back despite trying my best two weeks later.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.