[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was so fat before, last night I took this pic and my obliques
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 408x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 408x595
I was so fat before, last night I took this pic and my obliques were kind of visible... Thanks for keeping me motivated /fit/
>>
188 cm and 79 kg atm
>>
You seem like you need attention. As a former fatass I congratulate you on your asthetic as fuck gains so far. Keep it up.
>>
>>36981960
No problem faggot.
>>
Post b4 pic
>>
>>36981960
Looking pretty dyel though desu, well done on losing weight, but make sure you don't just end up a skeleton at the end
>>
>>36982209
Doing bodyweight and good nutrition gives me mix between aesthetic and dyel look. Bodyweight is the only non degenerate way to get fit. Machines are for pussies and crossfit hurts the joints
I also learned that protein shakes are one of the most important parts of working out.
>>
>>36982570
Lol please kill yourself. You go from fat to skinny fat. Your comment about protein shakes shows how dumb you are and I know for a fact you'll either get fat again or just be some skinny fat fag
>>
>>36981960
Good progress anon, but if aesthetic is your main goal you should really lift
>>
>>36982590
You didnt say any valid argument. I'll give you another chance. Go on, deconstruct my comment. At least try, pussy
>>
>>36982629
First of all a means of getting fit can't be degenerate . Makes no sense.

Body weight excersizes are not the best way to get fit. Free weights easily beat that. This is evident by the fact that you look like you've never lifted once in your life. Free weights are objectively better.

And lastly you said " protein shakes are the most important part of working out " actually no. They aren't even apart of working out. They are a part of your diet. They are completely unnecessary because a healthy diet will have enough protein in it.

I've been here a while now and trust me I see idiots who started working out for a couple weeks say stupid shit like this all the time . I bet you buy preworkout too right ?
>>
>>36982684
Yes... So what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>36981960
>editing the pic
>>
File: month progress.jpg (975 KB, 3876x1304) Image search: [Google]
month progress.jpg
975 KB, 3876x1304
Started losing weight last month /fit/ from 187lb down to 172.2lb in 30 days, cut out all alcohols and sugar and exercise 3 days a week I know the results would have been better if I did 5 but im quite happy with it so far.

Thanks for all the threads and keeping me motivated, heres to another 30 days.
>>
>>36983133
Where did i edit it?
>>36983965
keep it up bro you looking goood
>>
>>36981960

great job OP, what how many kg did you lost?
i'm 177cm and 90kg as this morning, down from 108 in december, i'm curious to see how will i look when i'll have your BMI, as now i still look fat as fuck (i am)
>>
did you really feel the need to be naked for this picture?

Congrats on ur traplike body dude so much better than being fat

Maybe try....lifting?
>>
>>36983965
nice piercing bro.
Rock on
metalicaaaaaaaaa

grunge isnt dead
>>
>>36983965

Why did you get a nipple ring and why do you keep it?

Are you trying to win some kind of bet?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.