[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is this for you REALLY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sprite-zero_4d084b40f0aba.jpg (64 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
sprite-zero_4d084b40f0aba.jpg
64 KB, 300x350
How bad is this for you REALLY?
>>
>>36981509

Say you had a pair of twins. One of them drinks exclusively water for 20 years, the other drinks exclusively Sprite zero for 20 years. If you had to make a hypothesis as to who'll be the healthier at the end of it, what would you say?
>>
>>36981534

Strawman
>>
>>36981534
That's not accurate though.

Someone who only drinks soda of course is gonna have problems.
>>
>>36981542

No, it's not a strawman. It's a thought experiment that I'm recommending.
>>
>>36981534
twin eats a super high caloric protein diet for 20 years
other eats balanced diet

your thought experiment is fucking stupid

op theyre ok. the carbonation rots your teeth and can upset the lining in your stomach tho.
>>
>>36981534
i don't think they'll be different. there's no evidence that artificial sweeteners is bad for you. artificial sweeteners are just extremely sweet sugar, and since they're so sweet you only need to put in a little bit. sprite zero doesn't even have coloring, so your teeth won't be different.

there would be no difference OP
>>
>>36981509
not very, just drink them in moderation. you might as well just drink normal sprite in moderation though, low cal sugary drinks taste like shit.

iirc it's aspartame and saccharine that are carcinogens, but most artificial sweeteners generally aren't good for you. just don't drink 2 liters of it a day.
>>
>>36981509
Ive heard that the sweeteners are bad, but no credible source found

I believe the sticky says (or i read it somewhere else) that it does increase cravings for sweet drinks and foods
>>
>>36981574
Aspartame is not a carcinogen though
>>
>>36981567
The coloring of soda doesn't really affect your teeth like coffee does. The acid, however, will definitely eat away at your enamel over time. Overall it's leagues healthier than regular soda, obviously.
>>
>>36981598
Yeah I think that whole thing's a hoax
>>
>>36981611
Yeah the acid will, just like with any other acidic beverages. It wouldn't be much different than drinking coffee or acidic juice.
>>
>>36981554
"carbonation rots your teeth"

Get the fuck out. Fucking spastic retard are you 12?
>>
>>36982718
Not him, but if you don't think acid affects enamel you're clinically retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.