[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might come off as a very silly question or pretentious but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: andreja-pejic-messy.jpg (91 KB, 461x596) Image search: [Google]
andreja-pejic-messy.jpg
91 KB, 461x596
This might come off as a very silly question or pretentious but I am entirely serious. I have always liked the androgynous look (disclaimer: I am male and heterosexual). However, I also enjoy lifting very much. I like being strong, being active and I have been lifting for half a year now. My body is forming aswell and I do think it looks good the way everything is slowly shaping around, but it is perhaps not the most aesthetic I could be, for my standards.

Pic related is something I consider incredibly aesthetic. I adore the hourglass form going on, which is contrasted by the very sharp masculine features of the body. I enjoyed the relatively bulky and strong looking upper legs, which lead into a slim core, leading into broad masculine shoulders. Would something close to this be achievable while also being strong? Or will being strong always require for you to have a strong, build core with defined abs? I actually consider abs to be rather unaesthetic, but would like to have a skinny stomach. I would like to have a relatively flat chest, I also do not consider huge chests to be very pretty, on a man at least.

Any useful advice? inb4 kill yourself and you're gay
>>
>>36980146
That's a guy?

Advice: literally just live an unhealthy lifestyle of coke and alcohol and hope you have a great bonestructure everywhere
>>
>>36980193
It's Andrej/a Pejic, a fashion model. Born with a dick but by now it is cut off and goes by the name of Andreja.

>Advice: literally just live an unhealthy lifestyle of coke and alcohol and hope you have a great bonestructure everywhere
derp I obviously don't want to look like a skelly, I just want to emulate the same proportions and the general aesthetics of it
>>
>>36980258

You're not going to be able to emulate the proportions without also being pretty skeletal. Too much of it is reliant on frame size as the base and muscle mass is limited in how it can change that.
>>
>>36980146
don't progress with lat, shoulders, forearms, back and chest obviously if you don't want that
concentrate a lot on cardio and abs
you'll still have to train everything for balance but as long as you stop progressing when you hit your goal you're good to go
>>
File: Eugene-Sandow-young.jpg (30 KB, 314x520) Image search: [Google]
Eugene-Sandow-young.jpg
30 KB, 314x520
Don't these proportions closely follow the early bodybuilder ideals from the 1950s, only with an underdeveloped chest? It would even follow Greek standards if you ignore that they had a very developed core. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>36980341
Obviously Frank Zane was huge and you also cannot change bone structure, but you can still see how in those earlier days they aimed more at aesthetics. It was about having a huge upper back, huge legs and a (relatively!) tiny core. If you imagine the chest to be underdeveloped aswell, you would get closer to this distribution of proportions in the OP.
>>
>>36980369
forgot pic
>>
Boyer Coe had underdeveloped abs and chest (probably shitty genetics), so would fit that mark. For some reason he had huge obliques though.
>>
File: Boyer_Coe_97.jpg (26 KB, 468x500) Image search: [Google]
Boyer_Coe_97.jpg
26 KB, 468x500
>>36980449
>>
>>36980146
OPs pic related was on hormones for ages before admitting to being trans
>>
>>36980369
>Obviously Frank Zane was huge

lot of great things to say about zane, but in comparison w those he competed against i'm not sure i would describe him as huge.
>>
>>36980494

Compared to guys like Arnie? No, he wasn't huge.

Compared to people other than competitive bodybuilders? Pretty big guy.
>>
>>36980494
He wasn't huge to the then erupting trend of bodybuilders who went for an insane amount of mass, but if you were to compare him to your average gym normie, he would absolutely dwarf them in terms of muscle mass
>>
File: tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg (68 KB, 490x690) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg
68 KB, 490x690
Lu Xiaojun
>>
>>36980931

kill yourself mentally ill fag
>>
>>36980950
Thanks me too
>>
>>36980950
every honest man is inherently homosexual
>>
>>36980957
I'd totally smash the person in the OP's pic - assuming everything was still intact if you get what I mean ;)))
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.