[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm very poor and only eat one meal a day, some days I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0003_0.jpg (442 KB, 1000x1504) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003_0.jpg
442 KB, 1000x1504
I'm very poor and only eat one meal a day, some days I don't have any meals at all, though I occasionally have enough spare change to buy some junk food at the gas station, but would it be healthier just not to eat until better food is available?
>>
junk food has poor nutritional value and its kind of expensive. You can get more filling stuff from stores. You can for example buy big quantities of rice, beans, lentils and stuff for very cheap.

If you google around i am sure there are some guides on how to get food and stuff for very poor people. And maybe you can ask on /ck/ as well
>>
What the other anon said

Buy actual good food that you'll have to cook, and buy in bulk

Eating healthy being expensive is one of the biggest myths in common western culture
>>
cut off your internet access and buy food, retard

captcha = select all the food, I think I will, have fun with your dirt pies, nigger
>>
>>36979852
Nah
Don't listen to this faggot
Your mental health is more important than your physical health

I'm sure all he has is the Internet
>>
>>36979852
>select all the food
kekd
>>
>>36979789
>>36979789
Please go to a local food bank and see if they can help, one to 0 meals a day for any longer than a normal fasting instance is dangerous. If you have a job, try and find more hours or another job to pay for food. Find a local restaurant and ask if you can collect any uncooked food they would otherwise throw out. Same goes for a Walmart or Kroger. Humans are compassionate people, and they could offer you the chance of not only eating normally, but also help you get your life together.

See if you qualify for food stamps, etc. If you are a veteran, get your ass to the local VA office and get some help. If nothing else, go to a church or synagogue or something and ask for help. Even if they can't directly help with food, it's possible they can share your story and one of them can help get you a better job.

If you are currently jobless, go to every single business in town and ask for a job. Go to restaurants and ask if you can work for your meals.

Don't give up, keep pushing forward, don't expect people to help, but don't lose faith in people either. Pray to God to give you the strength to move forward.
>>
The money you spend on junk food can to go eggs or rice and beans.
$5 of any of those is like 6 meals at least.
>>
>>36979917
this

Or you can start the Jesus diet for awhile.
>>
>>36979911
You are an inspiring person. Good job.
>>
I just got back from eating half a deep dish pizza with so much gooey cheese and greasy meat, god it was so good ... I think I have a couple of those little single serve containers of coffee ice cream, may go eat those even though I'm not hungry just because it's a cheat night and I can

be strong op
>>
File: 1400909314807.jpg (55 KB, 640x528) Image search: [Google]
1400909314807.jpg
55 KB, 640x528
>poor
>can't afford "good" food
lying fatty detected

a) real food is cheaper than junk
b) every first world county, including the US, hands out food assistance like candy
>>
>>36979789
>poor
>can afford junk food at a gas station

holy fuck ''''''''poor'''''''' people are stupid
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.