[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ what do you eat on your cheat day? Me and my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hey /fit/ what do you eat on your cheat day?

Me and my girlfriend are dieting and she says she wants a cheat day once a week, were we go out as a couple on a date, have a nice dinner, dance or watch a movie and have a fun time. I personally am against the idea of a cheat day.

For those of you that cheat. What kind of food do you eat? Do you go straight for the pizza or ice-cream?Are there any restaurants that offer healthy options where she can cheat hard and I can cheat less?
>>
>>36975546
I have cheat day on Saturday and I normally get Chik Fil A

- 2 chicken sandwiches
- 20 chicken nuggets
- large waffle fries
- 2 cookies

That's what I eat for the whole day. In one sitting.
Yes I workout on this day and sometimes i'll eat a small breakfast.
>>
>>36975546
>cheat day
>day
>me and my girlfriend
>she says she wants a cheat day once a week
>i didn't just shake my head at her stupid weak ass suggestion but considered it
How do I know you're never gonna make it?

>>36975581
Get a load of this fat piece of shit
>>
>>36975546
I prefer jamals but every now and then tyrone will do
>>
>>36975581
Can you taste the homophobia in each bite?

How do you manage all of that in one sitting? Do you think you would be just as happy eating half of that?

Remember homophobia is bromophobia.
>>
>>36975609
thank mr skeltal

>>36975631
It's salty as fuck sometimes.
I'm not satisfied if i only eat half of it.
Sometimes i'm still hungry after eating all of that.
I'm 6' 0" at 180lbs right now (recovering fatass)
>>
File: 1461806769772.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461806769772.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>36975675
>thank mr skeltal
>i'm not fat i'm just bulking lol!!!
>>
>>36975700
That whole meal is 2750 calories.
Considering my TDEE is 2600 I'm not bulking.
I do cardio everyday on top of that too
>>
>>36975546
Tomorrow is the day boyz. So far I've planned out a piece of cake, a cruasan, 2 pancakes with different toppings, some cookies with peanut butter, 1/3 of a mars bar, some eastern sweet shit and a cup of hot chocolate. Tomorrow is also my coffee day so a cup of espresso.

Honestly I don't really crave this stuff but it's always nice to have it.
>>
>>36975546
>cheat day
>day

>>>>not a cheat meal
Holy shit, anon, get your shit together. You're dating a gainz goblin
>>
>>36975750
What is the difference between eating normal meals all day and calling it a cheat day and eating more than your TDEE in a single meal like these fags and calling it a cheat meal? >>36975581 >>36975737
>>
Had the same routine for almost a year...goddamn

Friday night taco bell with the lads
Saturday lunch at five guys
Saturday night shit and throw up my fuckin guts
>>
Jesus. Don't cheat, dieting is easier when it's become a habit.
If you have 6 days with a deficit of 400 you end up with 2400 calories below your maintenance. If you have a cheat day and blow that 2400 deficit you blew that entire week of watching your diet. You're not going to lose any weight.

Unless you're talking about bulking, then go ahead.
>>
>>36975546
Cheat days are fine. Helps reset your cortisol and shit. Blows out some excess water weight. Good for the soul. Call it a "refeed" if you're a pussy.
>>
>>36975546
There shouldn't be a "cheat day" on your calendar. You cheat when you really need that to either unwind or just because circumstances demand that you do (for instance, surprise going out with friends). If you have a set day for cheating, you'll cheat far too hard and then bam, 6 days of the week you're nice and then you're so bad on the 7th that you undo every bit of progress.

Remember that fad diets don't work. What works is lifestyle changes. Your "diet" should fit perfectly on your day-to-day life. If it doesn't, it's broken and needs changing.
>>
>>36975546
I'm eating perogies right now you:

dirty useless piece of shit

Inhuman trashcan born of your mothers bile

disease ridden, weak, pungent sack of biological filth

insignificant, lonely, fucking virgin of a shit

genetically inferior walking puss sack with legs

disgusting gelatinous street urchin

feces ridden, poor, sun-baked horse cock

effeminate clump of tears and mistakes

brain dead ejaculation of bad decisions
>>
>>36975546
I've been losing weight and decided every ten lbs I'd eat something I've been craving. gives me something to work for.

a big juicy cheese burger
greasy diner breakfast
Taco Bell
a big Italian dinner

probably what I miss the most, but I haven't had it because it feels like a lame thing to waste my cheat meal on is a milkshake from this family owned ice cream place down the street. I grew up with their kids and they hook me up with the following when I go: chocolate, vanilla, malt, 1 whole banana blended in and milk obvs. fucking amazing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.