[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does a body look like after a 4 months of pushups, pull-ups,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What does a body look like after a 4 months of pushups, pull-ups, chin-ups, crunches, and a healthy diet?

I'm spending the summer in Switzerland and all the gyms are horribly expensive
>>
backpack + 2 dumbbells + pull up bar is what i've been doing at home for 7 months, enough for me and still proggressing
>>
>>36972870
Came here only to say that I share your taste in women. Have a nice summer.
>>
>>36972939
thanks dog
>>
>>36972918
Respect, that's the way to do it I think.
>>
Well let's think about the main muscles those exercises work. Chest, triceps, biceps, lats, a bit of shoulders, and abs. With such little variety you're going to lag in some areas that don't get hit but generally you can probably maintain your general level of aesthetics. Your lifts are definitely going to suffer though when you get back
>>
>>36974367
Damn, thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>36972870
Wanna take a year out and go traveling, but dont wanna lose muh gains
Dunno what to do...
>>
>>36972870
Expect minimal results
>>
>>36972870
Don't forget squats bro. You could do lunges too. As said your lifts will suffer, but your overall health and fitness, and physique will be basically the same. This assumes you're already an experienced lifter. If you don't even lift then you will see results.
>>
>>36972870
looks good. not gym good but good.
If I were you I'd plan it so the gym-less time would be mostly about cutting but if you're not into that (which i get) i'd get a dumbbell to engage the shoulders (one handed ohp) and back (weighted good mornings).
If you don't do bw normally the variation might even help your lifts, but I wouldn't count on that much.
>>
File: homegym.jpg (2 MB, 6144x2272) Image search: [Google]
homegym.jpg
2 MB, 6144x2272
>>36974343
t-thanks, this is my homegym. The rest of the dumbbells are inside my backpack, which I use for pushups and planks. Can post my routine if you want too
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.