[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was it like to grow really big as a teenager? I'm bulking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What was it like to grow really big as a teenager? I'm bulking at 26 and kind of bummed that I'm sitting here at a size that a lot of guys had a two hour layover at on the way to xboxhuge on the puberty Gain Train.
>>
File: 1458751272882.png (431 KB, 1080x750) Image search: [Google]
1458751272882.png
431 KB, 1080x750
>>36971953
Pretty shitty honestly.

I didn't know being fat gave you fuck HUEG muscle
>>
>>36971953
23 year old here. I use to lift at 20 to 22 then I got injured for 1 year. I was looking so good now I feel asif it is too late you see all these teenagers who look great and I feel as if its wasted
>>
i was 6'1" at 13, I grew a solid foot in a little over a year. shit sucked hard.
>>
>>36972664
Why? That sounds bitchin'.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160425-080955.png (166 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160425-080955.png
166 KB, 1440x2560
Not worth it at all my friend. After shedding ~90lbs of fat,
Only benefits I've seen:
> great calves
> core strength
> aware of how vain our society is
> good sense of humor
> extra skin, can come in handy if I get badly burned and skin grafts are necessary

This may sound like complete bro science, but the biggest benefit of all was I super trained my heart. A decade+ of morbid obesity pushed my heart to the limit. Now that I'm much healthier, things are super easy for it. My RHR is in the low 40s. I can push myself super hard anerobically.

Pic related
>>
I went from 5'5 165lbs age 12 to 6'4 260lbs aged 16

I was a lardass but I cut to 180 and was pretty skeletor. Im about 220 now, with hueg leg muscles even though Im only squatting 300x5
>>
>>36972481
>comparing your life to others
Stop
>>
File: pepe25.jpg (36 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
pepe25.jpg
36 KB, 640x521
I was lucky as hell

First let me tell you that i was bullied during elementary school, but when i got into highschool i had the mentality of "fuck this shit i'm not going through that shit again" so i just focused on not being a complete autismo, forced myself to talk to people, asked a lot of questions to the teacher so people could awknowledge my presence, and just appear very confident overall, pretty much the "fake it till you make it" sorta mentality.

And due to that, highschool was amazing, i had my first gfs and experienced teen love, i made a bunch of friends that will last me a lifetime and a lot of good memories.

i was 6ft and around 270lbs, i have an ok face (no double chin) and 56inch shoulder width so i look pretty big for most people.

I still dont know if the whole personality>aesthetics thing is real, but it sure as hell worked for me.
>>
>>36973314

I've shed about 50lbs of fat, confirmed on the calves/core bennies. Would've rather just not let myself become a fat fuck =[
>>
>>36973443
Sounds nice man I had the same thing in elementary and tried faking it in highschool but to no avail whatever im 24 HKV now with 400k in the bank so lifes not bad I guess
>>
>>36973443
>56inch shoulder width
Circumference?

And high school was fine. It was middle school that was hell, because that was when some of the weird, bullied kids had their growth spurts and went on a roaring rampage to secure their place socially. They'd calmed down by high school and I could be a nerdy little shit with my friends in peace.
>>
>>36973443
Any personality tips beyond just talking to people?
>>
>>36971953

I'm 5'7 manlet fat ass. I was athletic and weighed something like 160 in high school because of baseball so I had an athletic build and a strength coach. Got into college and got fat shot up to like 245 at the heaviest. Then I stopped the bullshit and lost weight. When i was at like 200 I felt like a monster but I wanted to be more lean. I am down to 185 and I feel like I am small :(.

Its just a thing with fitness
>>
>>36973579
That sounds like me, except I was fine being fat and strong.
>>
As being fat goes, it sucked. You have to have the muscle to back yourself up though.
>>
>>36973021
Growing pains and having to buy new clothes and shoes monthly I'd presume.
>>
>>36975994
That's it? Because those sound like, "Suck it up Gloria"-tier problems. Nature is turning you into the planet's dominant creature and you're complaining about fucking highwaters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.