[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing vegan meme diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 20160401_121905-1.jpg (3 MB, 2185x2288) Image search: [Google]
20160401_121905-1.jpg
3 MB, 2185x2288
Gonna do a meme vegan diet for a month to see how bad it really is or isn't

I hate beans so fuck that but I need high protein suggestions.

Pic related my body now. Will post results
>>
Also I only do calisthenics so I'm not expecting any mass gains. Maybe some fat loss
>>
>>36971565
Don't forget to stick tampons in your asshole every day before leaving the house, it's vital to the vegan lifestyle.
>>
>>36971740
Brand?
>>
>>36971565
Eat quinoa, buy soy proton powder, eat seitan and extra firm tofu.
Also, Kale, spinach and broccoli.

Take a b12 and seaweed omega-3 oil supp.
>>
>>36971769
>bunch of soy bullshit
You trying to poison him or something? WTF?
>>
Aren't you that guy who was complaining his gf was trying to make him fat the other day?
>>
>>36971777
Soy has literally NO effect on hormones.
At all.
Stop spouting nonsense.
>>
>>36971565
Chikpeas and beans
>>
>>36971792
No. I say that to my gf all the time tho oddly enough
>>
>>36971806
OP here. Are you sure cuz I don't mind eating soy every once in a while but everyday is a no go for me unless this is true
>>36971818
I love chic peas
>>36971769
Thanks brah
>>
>>36971577

you got those arms with calisthenics?
>>
>>36971832
There isn't a single bit of evidence that plant estrogen and other things in soy effect hormone levels in humans. Not even by a smidge.
So it's no problem.
>>
>>36971848
Yes. Time under tension isn't a meme. Also dips and chin ups are god tier arm excercises
>>
Vegetarian here, I get 90% of my protein from dairy.
Tofu is pretty decent, but I can't stand it. Beans I guess? Some full grain dark breads have a high protein percentage. Then there's always vegan protein powder, but I've heard bad things about them.
My recommendation is to just keep dairy on your menu.
>>
>>36971901
But he wants to go vegan.
Not vege-cuck.
>>
File: july 2015 - march 2016.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
july 2015 - march 2016.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2336
>>36971565

lifting since 9 months.

the first 3 months was pure vegan, the rest until today was vegetarian.

It works if you do it right.
>>
>>36971923
Just buy free range milk and eggs.
>>
>>36971855
Thank you anon
>>36971925
How do I do it right?
>>
>>36971936
Still not vegan.
Are you baka or something, senpai.

>>36971939
Not him, but you could go pseudo-vegan and still consume whey, since it's a byproduct of the dairy industry. It's essentially waste product. Sorta

I'll be trying this out once I run out of food, even though both vegans and meat eaters will think I'm a cuck.
>>
>>36971939

Check out Freelee the banana chickeedoo she's pretty legit and has really easy meals (fruit up the ass but still good). Protein can come from beans or veggies with no issue provided you're willing to eat a fuck ton.

Grats on trying out the earth mother master race diet.
>>
>>36971936
>Free range
When will this meme die?
>>
>>36971565
Lentils are cheaper than beans and have twice the protein, you'll need to mix them in with lots of other stuff or else they'll be pretty bland. Just treat it like oats, of which you should stick to for breakfast. Try to find some plant based protein powder too.
>>
>>36971970
>Freelee the banana girl

DON'T.

Check out unnatural vegan's channel, unless you want a bunch of hippie bullshit and pseudoscience.
>>
>>36971901
>drinking liquid estrogen
>>
Its not bad, OP

Eat a whole foods vegan diet, whole foods meaning its processed as little as possible

Eat a shit ton of fruit, make sure to drink water too so your fucking teeth wont get fucked, not sure if it does but dont take the chance

A lot of food, lots of veggies and starches for the heavy foods, this shit is high carb low fat, trust me you will lose fa real fast

>>36971987
you dont need that much protein. We tripple our size in 6 months consuming 5% protein as babies
>>
>>36972000

First. Nice trips.

Second, she is prey to some bullshit but all of her food is wholesome vegan. She keeps it simple because that's what it should be.
>>
>>36972029
She's also a fucking hippie that makes plant based diets look bad.
>>
>>36972042
how does she make it look bad?
>>
>>36972022
>5% protein as babies
Do you eat roughly 1/12th your bodyweight per day as well?
>>
>>36972042

Forget the moral ethics of what she tries to spew I don't agree with that at all. Yet try and argue with me that eating primarily fruits and vegetables in thier whole natural states is a bad thing.

No boxed shit, no processed. It's just farmed and picked food. How is that bad?

Captcha was select all bananas: fuck me.
>>
>>36972053
i dont know
>>
>>36972047
>reaction videos
>raw till 4
>not in favor of supplementation
>hurr durr, oh no chemicals

>>36972064
It's not a bad thing, just pricey and not needed.
Kind of stupid for the average person who doesn't live in a third world country full of cheap fruits, or doesn't have the money to spare.

She's not as bad as "happy healthy vegan" though.
Why support the cunt when there are better channels to recommend?
>>
>>36972002
This
>>36971970
2 high carb 4 me m8
>>36972022
I'll look in to it

Would anyone actually care to see any progress?
>>
>>36972100

That's the thing is that she gets cheap ass produce compared to me living in NY. But as much as this board would cringe supplements ARE a huge waste of money and we've done fine without them for centuries before businesses started taking Advantage of ignorance.

Raw till 4 kind of a meme but it's pretty simple of a vegan diet and she got me super butt blasted on her damn egg video.

But as for just food ideas, it's not harmful to check out her smoothies, which are tasty imo and convienent.
>>
>>36972100
>Unnatural vegan is a fat bitch who eats a diet high in processed foods and takes a poorly absorbed multivitamin to cover for her

>Freelee is skinny and eats a mix of raw fruit and cooked whole foods. Only supplements b12 shots for optimum absorption.

Whose diet sounds healthier and who has the results to back it up?
>>
File: 1458421419798.png (81 KB, 409x406) Image search: [Google]
1458421419798.png
81 KB, 409x406
>>36972198
>supplements ARE a huge waste of money
B12 isn't. Seaweed omega-3s aren't.

>
But as for just food ideas, it's not harmful to check out her smoothies, which are tasty imo and convenient.
So you've got a crush on her, and don't know how 2 use the internet. That's all I can gather from that.
>>36972233
Who cares what the cunts look like?

I don't give two shits about what a cardio bunny who eats a lot of fruit says or looks like. I want studies and reason. Not an appeal to nature.

Unnatural vegan isn't the greatest, but she's entertaining and makes reasonable points.
There doesn't seem to be single person in the YT vegan health/fitness community that doesn't have a load of bullshit attached.
>>
>>36972282
>tfw I failed that second greentext
>>
>>36972282

>says she's entertaining despite looking awful

Sounds like you're the one with the crush m8.

And aside from the two you mentioned (one of which can be replaced with seeds you dolt) every other supp is a drain on your wallet. But don't let me stop you from stacking your bcaas/ pre workout proteinacreatine monster jacked intraworkout recovery carb shake.
>>
>>36972459
>says she's entertaining despite looking awful

You're implying someone has to be pretty for their information that they are presenting to be valid, and their content of quality?
Penn and teller's bullshit was great, and penn jillette was morbidly obese and not easy on the eyes.

Stop reading youtube comments and judge channels for what they are.
"Oh no, this chubby woman is talking about splenda being perfectly fine, she must be wrong because she has some excess fat on her frame"

>But don't let me stop you from stacking your bcaas/ pre workout proteinacreatine monster jacked intraworkout recovery carb shake.

>implying
Most supps are trash, The majority of the people on this website know that.
Creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap, and worth it if you are a responder. Whey is also a great option for the person who struggles with getting enough protons in, can often be cheaper than meat, and doesn't carry the extra carbs that plant foods carry.
>>
>>36971565
pls don't fuck up yourself like that. at least do it vegetarian.
>>
>>36971565
http://veganhealth.org/articles/protein#table3

Also
>I only do calisthenics
Post routine, I'm curious
>>
>>36972846
>http://veganhealth.org/articles/protein#table3
>what is bioavailability?

seriously, why are people like that?
>>
>>36973009
He actually accounts for it if you read it and recommends an extra 20% or so more protein.
>>
>>36973108
that's my bad, senpai
>>
>>36973169
np nigga, np.
>>
>>36971565
>brown manlet
Ive never seen this before
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.