[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest here /fit/. Who here only works out to get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 249x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 249x240
Let's be honest here /fit/. Who here only works out to get laid?
>>
Does be more attractive to potential gf's count as "get laid"?

"Getting laid" isn't fun anymore when you're 30.
>>
Bumperino for my froggy neighborino
>>
File: savage!.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
savage!.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>gf works weekend nights
>go out of friday's with her groups of friends
>two local sluts get super drunk and come on to me every weekend dispute being good friends with her
>constantly asking 'wait arent you with x, anon?'
>always let me feel them up when walking to bars
>both low test with gf a high test Latina
>desperately wanting to try a girl i can break with my noob gains

i'll post tomorrow and see what happens. ill try and get them to touch my dick so theyll tell there friends, but i love my gf
>>
Literally everyone. Including me.
Why else would you pay money and time just to get to lift heavy metal 5-6 times a week in order to lift heavier metal?
>>
File: zyzz pose gf.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
zyzz pose gf.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>aiming to get laid
>aiming for a gf
This board is so bluepilled. How about you make yourself the prize for women? That's how you actually "make it", not just blowing a load in some 6/10s.
>>
>>36962019
Because it feels good.
>>
How does /fit/ tell women you aren't interested. I have 3 girls who won't stop asking me out, I have zero interest in them but don't want to be a dick to them.. This is the one thing I hate about being fit.
>>
Lets be honest here.. Who repost's because they are fucking bored as shit losers?
>>
ive been lifting for nearly 4 years and im still a virgin at 28

lifting doesnt turn you into some social person with social circle - if it does, you already had it to begin with and just didnt know / you're talking out of your ass
>>
>>36961945
been lifting for nearly 2 years now, cutting now so starting to look brity gud
still a virgin doe, I'm not even ugly, I mean I watch my hygiene, I dress nicely, I'm not a manlet, have a decent face and my body looks better than 80% of the male population ,guess I just don't have luck with women
But to answer your question, yes a large part of my motivation comprises of looking good, to maximize my chances with girls
>>
File: 1461774698221.png (752 KB, 680x1073) Image search: [Google]
1461774698221.png
752 KB, 680x1073
I want to be happy. Getting laid makes me happy. I lift cause it helps get me get laid. Therefore I lift for myself. This is why every non-competing man lifts. If you deny it, you're a fedora autist that believes you're superior to everyone cause you "don't care about sex"
>>
>>36961945
you always workout to get laid anon
thats the sole goal of getting stronger or looking better
its evolution, its in your dna
>>
>>36962106
[/thread]
>>
>>36962106
When you grow up you'll wish you had a proper relationship with one of the sluts you banged.
>>
>>36962118
I workout so when I die death will be easy on me and let me be his eternal sidekick.
>>
>>36961945

I work out cause the world treats you better when you look better

plus it makes me feel great and I like being fit rather than the average fat slob you see every day.
>>
>>36963284
I wish I had that right now. What other kinds of gainz should I be making to get one?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.