[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You arent alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-6625890604075191682.jpg (418 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6625890604075191682.jpg
418 KB, 1440x2560
Even girls can be spergs too
>>
Yeah but I bet she went with friends and shit

I really wanna see Papa this weekend but none of my friends wanna go with me
>>
>>36956187
>tee hee, even one of my boyfriends thinks im a sperg
>>
>>36956187
Well, duh. Social competence requires a certain level of skill and practice and while women may overall be better at it than men you'd be stupid to think all women are inherently socially graceful.

>>36956197
I've been to the cinema alone thrice now, its not that bad, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone else is so busy with their own stuff they won't notice you. Don't act shy and awkward because that will attract attention.
>>
>>36956197
I saw a movie alone once, there wasn't a lot of people in the theater and my gf wasn't really interested in the movie and I didn't want her bothering me, it was a good experience but I couldn't imagine doing it in a packed theater
>>
>>36956319
Yeah, I can't imagine this movie is gonna be crowded
>>
Literally nothing wrong to go by yourself at the cinema. It's a /r9k/ meme
>>
>>36956187
Ive made girls sperg out.

One time i squated 4 plate in the school weight room and a bunch of the jv grills lacross time saw it. For the next few days they would randomly introduce themselves to me, giggle and run away.

I have maybe two more stories if anyone cares
>>
>>36956885
No
>>
>>36956885
yeah, no thanks, Keep your fantasies to yourself.
>>
>>36956197
>>36956319
I've been to the cinema alone many times, it's not a big deal. If you want to see that movie, go see it mate.
>>
>>36956187
women are bigger spergs than men. They just get away with it because they have vaginas
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.