[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sumo Booty Workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: dem hips.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dem hips.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
If a woman were to workout her legs and ass first thing in the morning on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, eat a large-yet-healthy lunch directly afterwards, and then take a nap for a month, would she end up with an ass like this?
>>
>>36956052
You dont want an ass like that. Are you grill?
>>
>>36956089
Nope, but if I was, I sooo would. I would buy the tightest fucking clothing and become a dominatrix.
Make a living off of forcing guys to either rim their queen or lick her post-run feet.
>>
>>36956089
But still, would it work?
>>
>>36956052
No. It's all genetics, especially with you women.
>>
Don't eat too much of a caloric surplus or you run the risk of becoming a whale. Eat plenty of protein, you'll need lots as a roastie.

Unfortunately, the majority of butt aesthetics is determined by genetics. However, a butt that squats regularly and has plenty of muscle will always look better than one that does not. Also: you are equally as likely to get a manly looking ass from butt workouts as you are likely to be born with top tier butt genetics. Don't worry about naysayers who say you'll look gross.

Lift because its healthy and fun, not because of cis scum males.
>>
>>36956128
get off /fit/ you retarded queer
>>
>>36956052
Honestly she'd probably end up emaciated and with serious health issues if she were to take a month long nap.
>>
>>36956052
No, you can only build up the sides of the hips so much because there isn't a large 'side-hip' muscle. Thats why there are women that look slim from the front but BAM from the side.

That picture is either:

> A: Fortunate genetics determining fat placement

> B: Brazilian butt lift AKA fat transfer, more and more common these days

> C: She's actually a fat woman wearing a waist cincher, also very common.

Just do your best OP and evaluate after.
>>
>>36956292
yeah, ulcers
>>
>>36956296
its all just being good at posing and your posture.
>>
>>36956268
>>36956217
I'm a guy.
>>36956292
You know what I mean.
>>36956296
I don't exactly mean hips that big, but an ass that would equate to those hips. I also clarified "Sumo Workout" because this seems like an optimal way for a chick to get both a large, healthy bottom and a juicy, jiggly fat ass. So, basically slightly chubby in the right place.
>>
>>36956327
>Sumo Workout
The fuck are you even on about? Why are you even asking about this if you're a guy? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>36956357
If it works, I can patent it and make serious bank. If it works, Kim would start to look normal.
>>
>>36956327
If you mean for a big butt with squish and jiggle specifically then no amount of eating or exercise will help, fat placement is entirely a function of genetics and hormonal profile. If she's got a good rump to begin with then maybe it could work since the new muscle underneath would push it out but a fat bottom with such a slim waist is exceedingly rare. Enough so I'm 80% sure its either photoshop or a waist cincher. You could get a girl to eat a lot and squat a lot and her but might look like that but her waistline may well not.

Or that woman could be that unicorn, who knows. Its pointless to try to set up your GF or whatever with unrealistic expectations though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.