[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out that eating less than 1000 calories a day was more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: angry.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
93 KB, 500x422
Found out that eating less than 1000 calories a day was more damaging to weight loss than good. Still pretty close to the obesity bmi. A 1200 calories diet would require me to eat double of what I am already eating. Would I be better off eating a cheeseburger for two meals? Burger = 500 cal. Fucking help.
>>
>>36955607
You are seriously eating 600 calories per day? What's your height/weight? Why would you ever think that's healthy?
>>
>>36955607
You know what helps with weight loss? Meth.

Go try some. Or read the goddamn sticky.
>>
>>36955607
Impossible to give calorie goals without at least height, weight, and a basic idea of how active you are
>>
>>36955607
shoo shoo spoopy skeleton
>>
>>36955607

might as well just give up then
>>
>>36955779
I'm pretty sure we can rule out <1000 calories.
>>
>>36955607
Same bro, I lost a 100lbs barley eating though, once I got that off it's been impossible to cut off more by eating so little, even if it doesn't make sense. I didn't used to believe in metabolism speeds changing drastically and called it mom science and witch doctor non sense but I've had it shoved in my face over and over and over as I tried again and again.
>>
>>36955699
Not OP but I don't think its supposed to be healthy. It's desperation for weight loss. Lose it now and fast(relatively), get healthier after is the mindset.
>>
>>36955849
Yeah. That has never worked.

If you don't have the discipline/desire to eat right, you won't have the discipline/desire to lose weight.
>>
>>36955699
172 lbs and 5'4''. No direction for getting /fit/ and thought going drastically under my calories goals would progress faster.
>>
>>36955866
Eating below 1000 continuously takes quite a bit of discipline. Also still managing to get in cardio on top of that takes even more. Not eating shitty after days of this with your brain trying to fuck with you takes even more. Point is if you can do that, you can switch to a healthier diet whenever the hell you feel like, that's a will of iron.
>>
>>36955924
Read the sticky and depending on your gender, age and activity level you should be eating 1200-1600 calories for healthy weight loss.
Don't try to take shortcuts or else you can really hurt yourself, have patience and remember the longer you stick with it the easier it will be to keep going, because it will be a habit
>>
>>36955607
Learn to count, fatty
>>
>>36955924
Intermittent fasting. Look into it.
>>
>>36955924
>5'4"
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>36955607
breh i'm not sure if bait, so i'll reply in case you are legit trying to make it and counting what you eat.
you should be eating around 1600.

>cheeseburger for two meals
ideally no. you should be really concerned on reaching your macro goals.
on top of that you need micros so you don't feel like shit and hungry all day. that will come from greens.
what you should eat:

- chicken breast
- greens
- cottage cheese
- brown rice (if any)

i'll assume you have read the sticky.
shitty diet you are having son.
>>
>>36955607
You're retarded. Your body is on starve mode and uses up as little energy as possible every day. You're probably pretty light headed by now. I advise you not to use any heavy machinery or drive a car because you have about the same coordination as a healthy person after 2 shots.

How to correct this? Get the scooby calorie calculator, put in your numbers and select 20% fat loss. Everything more than that and you might be starving yourself.

Don't forget to eat clean. Chicken breast, brown rice, beans, nuts and veggies are never wrong. Count your macros and calories so you don't eat too much or too little.
>>
>>36958451
Started doing 18/6 a week ago. Easier to adjust than I thought. You just eat your first meal at 12:00 and your last one around 20:00. Easy as fuck and from what I've heard pretty effective.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.