[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i live in an area where there's not any great gyms around.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nomuscleatpf.jpg (31 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
nomuscleatpf.jpg
31 KB, 604x453
i live in an area where there's not any great gyms around. i'm stuck either using a planet fitness, a ymca, or a home gym, but that'd cost a lot to get the equipment. i've heard both planet fitness and ymca are pretty shit for weight lifting. if you were stuck in this situation, which would you go for? planet fitness is cheap but shit all around and the ymca is kinda expensive but has basketball courts and pools/hot tubs, too. starting my weight lifting journey at the start of summer and don't wanna waste money
>>
>>36954604
Some YMCA gyms can be good. Check it out first.
>>
Start of the summer? What the fuck are you waiting for, tiny?
>>
>>36954604
doesn't summer "start" in June? you're never gonna make it, if you were you'd start tomorrow

based on you being so faggotly, I'd say planet fitness
>>
>>36954604
oh and good luck on your WEIGHTLIFTING JOURNEY, assmaster
>>
>>36954683
>>36954715
no time right now to start
>>
File: 1459702399415.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459702399415.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>36954765

No time? What the fuck kind of bitch excuse is that? GTFO and stop wasting out time
>>
File: wrappers.jpg (55 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
wrappers.jpg
55 KB, 620x349
Tootsie rolls go really well with faggots who make excuses. You should join that, pay your $10 to have a keychain that you'll never use, and fail at life.
>>
>>36954604
>not starting right now
confirmed for not gonna make it
>>
YMCA is where its at if you're serious if you wanna just feel good about having a gym and keep stuffing your fat face with pizza then go to planet fitness harsh reality of it nigger
>>
>>36954604
>>36954765
>no time right now to start
>literally wasting time on a tiger shrimp fishing board

fuck you
>>
>>36954604
Lots of good YMCA's out there.
>>
>>36955281
all my YMCAs have niggers
>>
>>36954604
>stuck
>YMCA
pick one

mine doesn't care if I deadlift, squat, do tbar row in the corner, and they don't care if bigger fucks come in and DL lmao5pl8, they are normally a chill place, judgement free as in the get you are there to fucking lift
>>
>>36955339

YMCA, where you can deadlift 5pl8s, not be judged, and glance at old man balls. What a great place.
>>
>>36955428
i'm having ptsd of all the old man dick i used to see at the ymca when i went there
>>
My city's Rec Center is $6 a month. You're not allowed to do deadlifts (they insist the Legpress is good enough kek) and all the equipment is maxed out at 250 pounds, but if you're starting out, that's not terrible, plus a sauna, whirlpool and a muddy obstacle course out back.
>>
>>36954626
underrated post. YMCA in my area isnt bad (im not a member, i go to a 24hr gym due to night shift work). It could be shit, go there, ask for a trial, make your own judgment.
>>
ignore the planet fitness meme. yes it sucks but its 10$ and if you are just starting it will be fine for you. plus you see crazy retarded workouts out PF, like 2 guys who come in and do 12 curls and leave
>>
>>36954604
YMCAs are goat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.