[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>Do you lift?
>Yep
>How much do you lift?
>Depends on the type of exercise
>Yeah but how much do you lift?
>I just said it depends of the exercise
>I know but how much?
>>
That makes my blood boil
>>
>>36945311
>How much do you lift?
I can lift your mom bruh
>>
>tell them your stats on each main 3
Was that so hard?
>>
File: 1355309501152.jpg (32 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
1355309501152.jpg
32 KB, 600x461
>lifting=benching
>>
normies want to know which db you usually take
>>
>>36945311

Tell them your deadlift, obviously.
>>
First tell deadlift, then squat and then the one theyre actually asking for, since a faggot like that only knows bench and hes heard from his uncle that he can bench 225
>>
I always just tell them my my diddly because it's my heaviest lift.
>>
>>36945311
>How much do you lift?
55 reps
>>
>>36945311
>>How much do you lift?

Three times a week.
>>
>I know but how much
>About six or seven
>What?
>Sometimes eight I guess if I'm really pumped on that day
>>
>>36945311
>Often
>>
Take up powerlifting, you have a total you can bust out
>>
>>36945587
>>36945572
Lel
>>
File: supermang face diddlylift 8.jpg (50 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
supermang face diddlylift 8.jpg
50 KB, 426x426
>Take deadlift max
>e-stat it irl +150kgs
Then I just wait for the innevitable
"Yeah I used to be able to lift [that weight/more] than that when I went to the gym"
or the ol'
"Yeah I have a [friend/family member/bro] that lifts like x2 that"
Keep in mind +150kg onto my max is Eddie Hall level
>>
>>36945501
This.

Someone's just trying to be nice and ask you about your hobby and you turn it into a spaghetti dinner.
>>
>>36945653
Yeah I never understood that thought process. It's obvious lifting is a hobby for me, it's obvious they know nothing about lifting so why would they try and come up with a lie they have zero chance of making convincing?

It's like an obese girl telling you she runs a 4 minute mile.
>>
>>36945311
I just tell them my bench press stats because I know that's what they're asking about. Nobody IRL cares about squat or DL.
>>
"How can you do on that one that you do this on? *does motion for clean and jerk*"
Me: I've never really done the oly lifts
"Yeah I used to get about 800lbs or so back in high school"

That legitimately happened. I didn't even tell him that's a lot more than the record set by fucking ilya.

Why do people do that? I never lied, even when I first started going to the gym and could barely rep 160lbs, I would say my true max. It is what it is.
>>
>>36945554
Your post triggered me because it's 100% true.
>>
File: 1454280251866.jpg (12 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1454280251866.jpg
12 KB, 400x308
>>36945311
>skinnyfat asks how much i press
>think he means The Press, say 80kg 1rm
>he says nice, he put up 90kg a couple of weeks ago
>i tell him i was talking about my OHP, check that's what he meant
>"y-yeah, me too"
>changes the topic

they don't even pretend to try and make their lies believable
>>
>>36945653
Kek.

Talked to a dew people about how much I bench, say currently 140kg for a triple.

They proceed to tell me how they only work out once or twice a month(!) at home with their 10kg Dumbbells, but they think they could do like 120kg for a few reps.

This delusion is incredible.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.