[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be beta 5'8 balding loser (155lb) >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: angry pepe.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>be me
>be beta 5'8 balding loser (155lb)
>finally get courage to go to gym
>go at night so less people will be there
>have a great time, learn basics of machines, start feeling like you're getting the hang out it
>get doms
>KO for a week
>today
>at the gym
>night again so as to not see people
>gym is completely packed with personal trainers, lifting bros, random kids I knew from high school, and gym chicks
>as soon as I walk in I hear some gym bitch say "he's literally the ugliest kid in here" and her friend "look at his hair"
>ignore it say fuck it that's just making me want to hit the gym harder
>hear gym bros be like "he thinks hes super fucking jacked" followed by laughing
>fucking lose my shit
>go to bathroom punch cement wall so hard my hand starts bleeding
>chug a litre of water, same gym bitch walked up after I finished using the waterfountain and I gave her the velruthian death stare
>go fucking ham for the rest of my gym sesh
>walk home in the cold
>feel like shit again
>but honestly FUCK those types of people at gyms just trying to bring other people down FUCK them, they're just fueling me to turn myself into the beast I'm going to be

anyways, glad to join you /fit bros my journey to physical perfection has just begun
>>
>>36944031
>as soon as I walk in I hear some gym bitch say "he's literally the ugliest kid in here" and her friend "look at his hair"

Where the fuck do you live? What fucking cunts. At least you're fucking trying to make it.
>>
I have super autism OP
this is why I have a home gym instead
I would probably freak the fuck out if I had to deal with other people while trying to work out
props for going through with it, you show 'em
>>
File: 1453713162836.jpg (18 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1453713162836.jpg
18 KB, 229x377
>>36944056
This.
Pay them no mind, OP.
Most girls don't care about hair. They were just saying that because they were looking for reasons to pick on you because they hate themselves.
If you call a girl ugly, it's more damaging than punching them in the face. They cannot handle that shit. That kind of meanness is the only thing they know. They will soon be humbled when their looks fade.
>>
>>36944031
welcome bro
>>
>>36944031
> things that never happened

nobody gives a shit about other people at the gym

even if they do, nobody EVER says anything
>>
>>36944103
I suspect OP is still in high school or just out of high school.
Teenagers are cunts. It wouldn't surprise me if this was true.
>>
>>36944116
Bingo, just got out of highschool and it was mostly high school kids/people who just graduated like me there tonight
>>
>>36944090
>>36944076
>>36944096
Thanks bros I appreciate the kind words

>>36944056
Think Beverly hills northern cousin
>>
>>36944128
damn you're balding at 18? I'm so sorry

shave your hair off man, go for the jason statham look
>>
>>36944031
That's the spirit bro. Fuckem.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>36944147
I still have a bit too much growth to do that but soon. Soon.
>>
>>36944031

...and tonight on things that didn't happen, this was the thing that didn't happen the most
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.