[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have had severe acne for a decade and it's finally going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I have had severe acne for a decade and it's finally going away, my insurance would never cover accutane which is why it stuck around this long.

I would have 100 give or take pimples on my back at all times, severe scarring.

What does /fit/ suggest I do?

Scars are about this bad but exist ONLY in the shoulder blade area.
>>
dermaroller?
>>
>>36942527
>dermaroller
No idea what that is.
>>
Because of that picture I feel better about myself. Im not so afraid of getting a back tattoo now since I only have sparse tiny pimples and scars
>>
>>36942543
I fucking wish I could have taken accutane as a teen.

A literal decade of being on and off antibiotics and shitty topicals.
>>
You know what. It's called saving up for shit. It's called working. I paid about 1,600 for 8 sessions of laser hair removal cause I'm a hairy beast. Without insurance, you're probably gonna spend a little over 1,000 for six months of treatment.

Just work for what you want.
>>
>>36942555
I'm sorry ur parents were assholes or couldn't afford to buy you accutane at the time but you can definitely work, then save up and get accutane since you don't have insurance.
>>
>>36942523
What is your diet consisting of? Garuntee you can fix and reverse with a proper eating regiment for a few weeks. You might be even eating something very inflammatory for your skin.
>>
>>36942555
Why don't you just buy the generic? It's covered on most plans. That's what I used when I was 16 and it killed that shit forever. Or like the other anon said, save up your money. It's worth it.
>>
>>36942690
Would that perma get rid of armpit hair safely.

If so would it would on anus pee hair?
>>
>>36942707
I was born to a drug addict and a middle school drop out.

I've suffered severe depression my whole life and didn't get medicated and under control of my life until recently.

I have (some) money now after bills.food I only have maybe 150 a month, which is small time.
>>
>>36942740
Dude, stfu. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>hur just like wash your face and don't eat greasy food
>>
>>36942746
Nothing was ever covered under my insurance besides topicals and antibiotics.
>>
>>36942771
Grease is probably better than whatever garbage you're shoving in your mouth.
>>
Wait, are you saying if i your pic related on my back that topical shit won't make it ever go away?
I tried accutane and it only cleared up my face
brb kms
>>
>>36942771
To be honest, I would scrub my face every fucking day and get cystic acne and one day I said 'fuck it' and stopped using creams and ointments and only washed my face twice a week. Now I just have micro zits all over my forehead that you can only see at a lighted angle.

I stopped caring about it and in the end my skin got better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.