[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on kettlebells, /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1455862629111.webm (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455862629111.webm
2 MB, 400x400
Redpill me on kettlebells, /fit/
>>
>>36941278
They're not very versatile, but they're required for certain movements. They're useful, but they're also overhyped.
>>
>>36941278
good for conditioning work, thats it
>>
>>36941278
Nice alternative to traditional cardio.
>>
>>36941278
Boy I love Rogan but he looks serious downsy in this webm.
>>
File: 1461645084276s.jpg (3 KB, 105x125) Image search: [Google]
1461645084276s.jpg
3 KB, 105x125
>>36942138
Kek
>>
>>36941278
Fun for using for walking lunges
>>
File: back-to-pol.jpg (35 KB, 490x290) Image search: [Google]
back-to-pol.jpg
35 KB, 490x290
>>36941278
>Redpill
piss off, pill-popping /pol/esmoker
>>
How many psychadelics must I take to think that it's a good idea to FUCKING USE KETTLEBELLS NON IRONICALLY?
>>
>>36944837
i hope this is a new meme
>>
>>36941278
middle ground inbetween cardio and explosive lifts
>>
>>36941278
A number of traditional kettlebell exercises such as the Turkish get-up or the Armbar for example, are great for shoulder health and function.

The ballistic exercises such as the Snatch or Swing are useful for conditioning work.

Generally speaking those are the areas where kettlebells shine (although some of the exercises can be performed with other types of resistance as well). If you're mainly training for conditioning and general health/well-being, traditional kettlebell training is great.
But if maximal strength or getting swole is the main goal, there are more effective means of getting the job done. Nothing keeps you from combining different forms of exercise, of course.
>>
>>36941278

What's this exercise called? The elbow disintegrator?
>>
>>36946421

The "OP" in the name field is accidental btw, leftover from another thread.
>>
>>36941278

>Red pill
>Fitness advice

Choose one

Red pill is just a philosophy and in no where related to fitness.

>hurr durr but alpha male haz shredded body

First, contain your autism
Second, if you want to get shredded ask real advice, read the fking sticky, setup a lifting program and go to the gym instead of trying to let a philosophy decide your goals
>>
>>36946552
FUARK OFF BRAH XD I bet ur not even shredded cunt fuck off
>>
>>36946552
>Going this full autism over the term 'red pill'

Chill bro btw I hid a book in the wrong place in the library ;) have fun
>>
>>36946375

It's useless mate. You're on /fit/ and people here will never understand the concept of different tools for different needs and goals.

Most people here will always think one single thing is better at everything than all other things. No matter what that thing is.
>>
>>36947241
Fuck off right back to lerddit where you belong you pathetic autistic cuckold.
>>
its a shitty meme way of doing the olympic lifts but then ''for conditioning''
>>
>>36947250

how rude
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.