[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on instahoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-17-58-25.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-17-58-25.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>leg day KEK
>>
women without children going through existential crisis.
>>
>>36939915
>thoughts on instahoes
Degenerate
>>>>>>/trash/
>>
File: watersports011409.jpg (43 KB, 306x400) Image search: [Google]
watersports011409.jpg
43 KB, 306x400
>>36939915
>Water sports

I'm sure she did
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1200x1101
>front squat
>>
>>36939915
>water sports

ye i was swimmin' in that pussy nigga
>>
File: 1460928821053.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460928821053.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>36939915
These basic bitches infuriate me when they take photos of them looking like they're training BUT DONT USE ANY FUCKING WEIGHT I MEAN YOU'RE A WOMAN SO IM NOT EXPECTING MUCH BUT SERIOUSLY STICK ON FUCKING 2.5'S SO WE CAN TELL YOU GOT THAT ASS FROM TRAINING AND NOT FROM ONEVOF YOUR NIGGER PARENTS!!!
>>
all of them must be reading from the same script
every post is
>up close selfie 0f their face
>picture of them squatting or showing booty gains
>dumbass motivational quote about how hard it is to spend 1hour in the gym

rinse and repeat until some faggot company sponsors them then they start shilling their 10% off codes
fuck these hoes
>>
>>36939915
>working out 45 minutes a day 3x/week
>Doing only 9-11 sets per workout
>Squatting every workout

KEKEKEK
>>
>>36940435
>9-11 ehm sorry 7/11 nvr frgt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtGOufHwvas
>>
>>36939915
I think you should post more sluts
>>
>>36940435
>>Squatting every workout
>KEKEKEK
what's wrong with squatting every workout?
>>
>>36940627
kek.
>>
>>36940627
>every workout
that might be a little much
nothing wrong with 3x a week tho.
>>
>>36939940
I wish brehs
>>
>>36939915

dont discourage instagram sluts

it gives us something to look at in our free time
>>
if she doesn't have pics/vids of her lifting heavy then she's got a fake ass
>>
Girls can review faster than dudes. I like it when they dance/ twerk
>>
>>36943161
Recover*
>>
all these instagram/twitter hoes are gonna face some serious life issues when they no longer have the extreme validation of all the likes and follows

same for the popular guys too I'm sure. hell, there's going to be some major psychological phenomena for our generation as we get older due to all this social media. not saying I'm not apart of it, but definitely not to the extent I see my friends/girlfriends
>>
>>36940366
at my usual gym I see some of these skinny chicks doing squats, but I don't think I've ever seen any of the do more than 95 on a back squat.
The fact that they do them at all is okay, but the light weight is so boring

At my college's gym, there's this short and slightly fat asian girl that squats a little under 2pl8 with solid form.
vastly more enjoyable for me to watch
>>
>>36939935
That's basically the same for /fit/ with >tfw no gf
>>
>>36943309
wtf
femanon here
>started 1 month ago backsquatting just the bar
>now at 45kg/99lb (bar included)
i know it's still not much but if I can do this after 2 months then wth are those instabitches doing with their lives?
>>
>>36943309
Because they're doing it for you to watch and that's the only reason.
Faggot.
>>
I don't use instagram, but when i see them posted my thoughts dont go far beyond "yea id fug that".

No need to waste your mental energy on people you dont know.
>>
>>36944953
It took you one month to reach 100lb? I helped a girl out before and in 2 weeks she was up to 1pl8 with good form. You need to do SS, kid.
>>
>>36943309
SGU?
>>
>>36939915
Degenerate whores who fuck niggers. Didnt get enough attention from daddy so they take photos of their 'gains' and their really original and mixed workouts(squats and bent over rows) to show how knowledgeable they are on fitness and nutrition.

Basically they are everything thats wrong with society. Morality and common societal values like humility have gone right out the fucking window. The fact women can actually walk out in public dressed like that makes me even more pissed.

The bigger problem is people like fit enable them. The majority of the 'fit gurl' threads are photos stolen from insta grams of these bitches. You're allowing them to thrive.
>>
>>36945014
Humility is a character flaw.

You are right about the rest though.
>>
>guy works out to get big and strong and pretends it isn't an ego thing
Everyone mires.

>girl does same thing
This thread.
>>
>>36944994
did she start with bar only?
i squat 2 days out of my 4 days working out per week
programm? pls no ss+gomad troll
>>
>>36945042
>Girls
>strong

Fuck off girlie. Women are weak and feeble. There is no need for them to lift to get strong and even if thats why they honestly think they are doing it they wont get that strong anyway.

Girls go to gyms to get a nigger ass to show it off like a common chimp. A big ass has no value other than vanity and sexual attraction. Large shoulders, big arms and a thick back are signs of actual functional strength in men. Whilst alot of men do lift for looks the simple fact is they are also strong and useful to a good degree.

Men also dont walk around gyms wearing mm thin leggins and sports bras.
>>
>>36945044
Ss isn't a troll.
Read the sticky
Do some hip thrusts.
Stop sucking at life
>>
>>36945068
man I dont go to the gym for that dere booty and them glutes, I dont wanna be trex any more than I already am
so no SS for me, thanks
>>
>>36945067
You don't know my life brah

I walk around in leggings to show off my quads. Stroll on over to Instagram and you'll see a shitload of gym rats strive off to show off a maximum amount of the body they worked to scult without looking gay. It's a fine line

Also babboons, not chimps, show off the ass like you are describing. Read a book, you infantile retard.
>>
>>36945067

This is post is just not nice and mean. I hope you have nice day to change your way of thinking around,
>>
>>36945119
>I walk around in leggings to show off
Well there you go proving my points, all women even 'fit' gurls are attention whores. Ohh and you such smarter than me, jane attenborough.

>>36945133
Fuck off cunt, you are not in a safe space here.
>>
>>36944994
you and your european cars
>>
>>36942198
Or she does high volume, like bodybuilders.
>>
>>36945242
*jane goodall

Intentionally mixing up the names of two people much smarter than you doesn't make you look smart, no matter how flippant you're trying to be
>>
>>36945067
>functional strength
>>
>>36945242
He is smarter than you, though.
stay mad at life, pleb
>>
>>36945242
>this r9k edge
who hurt you anon
>>
>>36940435
I hope you can squat steel beams
>>
File: fedora katana.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
fedora katana.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>36945014
>>
>>36940435
They don't simply squat every workout, they only train their freaking glutes with dozens of different and retarded exercises.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.