[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fucking answer me this one question. If your GOAL is only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: efb4cd29da3490bd.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
efb4cd29da3490bd.jpg
547 KB, 1920x1080
Just fucking answer me this one question.

If your GOAL is only to LOOK GOOD NAKED, is a brosplit enough? I don't give a fuck about min-maxing my muscle-gain potentinal, I am not an MMORPG character that's going on a bodybuilding raid that needs to impress a raidleader with min-maxing my aesthetics. I just want to look good naked. Surely a brosplit is more than enough to do that?

Take note that I've been lifting for nearly 4 years now and have never tried a brosplit, but at the same time I am no longer "chasing" some insane goal.
>>
>>36934199
If you don't look good after four years just give up
>>
>>36934199
depends on the split

a 5-day split, for example, is just way too long. you won't be training the same body part enough to make appreciable changes

3 or even 4-day brosplits are fine, personally I saw really good results running a PPL but the choice is yours
>>
>>36934694
I look good when I am lean. But I over-bulk constantly and get fat again. Hence why Im considering just giving up on strength gains and bulking (after 4 long years) and just do a bro split and eat fuck all food besides protein and just cut down to a low bodyfat and just lift with 1x frequency on a bro split.
>>
>>36934199
If you been lifting for 4 fucking years then how come you don't know this shit your self?
>>
>>36935390
I've never done a bro split and im in fear that i'll some how lose all gains if i switch to one.

I just want join the bro's and do 1x week frequency and eat fuck all and just get lean and stop worrying about min-maxing my strength gains.
>>
If you look at the big guys at your gym, they're all doing some kind of split. That's all the answer you need. It's possible.
But if you've been lifting for 4 years you should already look good naked senpai
>>
>>36935375
you already know the secret. looking good is due to being lean. it doesnt matter if you brosplit or strength gains
>>
>>36935422
you won't get lean if you eat "fuck all"
>>
>>36935375
just stop bulking?
>>
>>36935375
If you don't want more size forget about splits. You can maintain with one full body workout a week.
>>
>>36934199
>not going to a bodybuilding raid
>shiggy diggy
>>
File: 3952093290253.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
3952093290253.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>36936365
>getting kicked from your bodybuilding raid because you didn't min-max your forearms and calves training
>>
>>36935317
5-6 day split is a bro-split.
PPL, or PL PL, or anything other than that is not. The thin is, they're called "brosplit" because it's a split based on broscience, telling natties they should train like roiders.
>>
File: high as fuck.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
high as fuck.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>36936400
well that's something new I learned today

thanks anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.