[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starving is viable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Give her a God dammed burger..jpg (57 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Give her a God dammed burger..jpg
57 KB, 780x438
Hello, I am 6'2 and almost sixteen stone I've been piss poor for a while but can finally pay for the gym,and I know theres no excuse however being as it's next to home/work I have no reason to not go.
My girlfriend reassures me day in and out how "cuddly I am" and how she would hate if I had the same body I did five years ago. (Was pretty buff and healthy but only 12 stone and given my height that made me quite bone and skinny)
I'm thinking of loosing weight ASAP and was wondering what your thoughts on eating a sandwich/chicken salad a day and drinking nothing but water will be? It's not the healthiest option but how long would starving myself take to get me from 16 stone to 14 stone?

TL:DR Want to nearly starve myself whilst working out, is that stupid or plausible?
>>
>>36932170
>stone
What the fuck is this neanderthal unit of measure?
>>
>>36932170
Your girlfriend sounds like a fucking gains goblin, also don't starve yourself you fuck
>>
>>36932192
Whoops, it's 101kg
Stone is the English imperial of pound I think
>>
> Want to nearly starve myself whilst working out.

Oh boy, that's fucking dumb.

Just eat better (clean) and tdee-500. You are going to fucking hurt without protein due to starving yourself.

Side note, if gf wants you to be fat, drop her. You should be with someone who wants you to be healthy and happy.
>>
>>36932262
Would eating 500-700 Calories is raw protien be viable to help speed things up?
GF just too fucking nice, need some blunt reality not some cotton candy lies
>>
>>36932170
Personally know a guy who lost like 80 pounds over a summer by eating less than 1000 calories a day and doing no exercise. He looks and feels great now. Don't think its the healthiest option but hey it works for some people so if you have the willpower why not.
>>
>>36932170

its called skelly mode
>>
>>36932312
See 1000 Calories is way more than I initially intended on, truth is I feel like I probably wouldn't even burn that off in a day
>>
>>36932298
Look up PSMF

But honestly, not really a great plan
>>
File: you only had to read it.jpg (18 KB, 366x363) Image search: [Google]
you only had to read it.jpg
18 KB, 366x363
>>
>>36932363
Starving isn't on the sticky.
>>
>>36932369
for good reason
>>
>>36932339
This seems to be the best option so far, just wanted to say thanks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.