[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /keto/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: chicken.png (68 KB, 698x382) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
68 KB, 698x382
I went on a ketogenic diet last year and lost a bit of weight, now i'm trying to gain muscle. I noticed that my gas issues were pretty much non-existent on keto but now I have to fucking fart 15 times a day. Anyone here have any success bulking on keto?
>>
>>36927409
just take a probiotic faggot
>>
>>36927409
>keto

>>>/reddit/

never come back, you are detrimental to this board's quality
>>
>>36927409
>I noticed that my gas issues were pretty much non-existent on keto
Currently giving it a try and this is such a positive. Holding in farts in class is the worst.

Did you count calories while on the diet btw? How did your diet look in general. I'm eating lots of guac, fatty meats, eggs and greens (lettuce/spinach).
>>
>>36928527
nah i didnt count shit. just ate chicken everyday, whatever was on sale, salad etc
>>
>>36927409
Keto is literally GOAT "diet"

Science proves it. Carbs BTFO
>>
>>36929206
Yea I'm actually writing a report on it for class, interesting shit. The fact that protein can lead to faster satiety also plays a big part in the weight loss aspect of it, esp to lazy fucks who don't want to count calories
>>
>>36929296
>protein
not fat?
>>
>>36929206

>goat diet
>malnurishment, heart failure, constipation, and cancer of the anus
>>
>>36930114
source that it causes any of those
>>
File: 1458164476606.jpg (39 KB, 460x334) Image search: [Google]
1458164476606.jpg
39 KB, 460x334
TFW causes keto-acidosis and breath smells like strawberries
>>
>>36930299
Ketosis!=ketoacidosis. And If you're drinking enough water, the acetone breath goes away
>>
>>36930424
but the acidosis doesn't. and it will slowly poison you unless you return to a balanced diet.
>>
>>36930533
So don't do keto if you have type I diabetes, lol
>>
>>36928526
>never come back, you are detrimental to this board's quality

Fusker off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.