[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What lift numbers do I need to reach to get these types of girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1280x1920
What lift numbers do I need to reach to get these types of girls?
>>
Just flirt followed by treating them like shit and not giving them anything they want.
>>
They only like skinny guys.
>>
>>36926364
By being old enough to buy them beer and knowing where to buy weed.
>>
>>36926364
>hipster girls
you just need to be skelly with a nice face, maybe some tattoos and piercings, and dress in that style

hipster girls are pretty easy 2bh
>>
Be a skinnyfag and support Bernie Sanders
>>
>>36926409

Do I need to sell them Xanax?
>>
>>36926364
Step 1. Act like their Dad
Step 2. Act like their Dad and abandon them.
Step 3. Enjoy the ego boost of having a chemically unbalanced millennial after your knob.
>>
>>36926422
I'm sure it won't hurt
>>
>>36926434
lel
>>
Bench under 200, bf% under 10.
>>
File: 26555445.jpg (145 KB, 457x637) Image search: [Google]
26555445.jpg
145 KB, 457x637
Be shirtless with visible abs. Ab wheel and 5x5 should get it done.
>>
File: typicalberniesupporter.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
typicalberniesupporter.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>36926364
you have to be this to get that.
>>
>>36926364

20 cuts a day and a protein shake
>>
Being a 6'5 force would easily help
>>
You'd probably have better luck in the thinspo threads on /fa/ tbqh
>>
These girls are usually into the most effeminate guys anyways so you don't need to lift at all to get them. You do have to usually have a certain look to you. Or blaze it 420 phaggot and pop pills like a damn degenerate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.