[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training too much(not taking breaks)=depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: abs.jpg (31 KB, 550x462) Image search: [Google]
abs.jpg
31 KB, 550x462
Sup sup, quick question here to /fit/.

I'm in the process of losing wieght/fat. At the end of 2015 I was 105 kgs(I had gone down form 110 kgs or more). Now it's the current year/date and I'm down to 88 kgs(I plan to go down to 80 kgs).

I'm just wondering, I haven't taking a break from the gym in at least a month(going every single day), It's just that I feel like I'll start losing progress if I don't hit the gym hard. And I do hit the gym hard as fuck, every other day I do at least 50 minutes of strength training and then after that I'll do 40 minutes of intense cardio, on the days between weight lifting days I do 60 minutes of intense cardio.

Now that actually actually starting to look semi good with my cloths of i feel that I've over done it in the gym. And I'm gonna take a resting day tomorrow(but I really don't want to or that I'm afraid of gaining fat on that rest day).

I'm also noticing that I'm starting to feel kinda down, borderline depressed. Which is ironic because I wanted to become fit so I'd stop being depressed, but I feel like this struggle to reach a healthy weight is gonna be real hard, and especially hard to maintain. I don't want to become a fat shack of shit again.

I think my depression might have something to do with training to much and constantly thinking about how much I want to get rid of the fat in my belly(what's left).

I really don't feel worthy as a human being until the vains on my biceps pop out while I'm at resting state and that my stomach is completely flat(abs).
>>
I'm not seeing a question anywhere.
>>
overreaching leading to overtraining.

You need time for your neuro-endocrine system to recharge and reload.

(whoever told you to train everyday is dumb)

proper rest and proper nutrition is important as working out consistantly

depression and feeling down are one of the first symptoms of over training
>>
>>36925655
have you been doing any cardio brother?
>>
>>36925691

what if i train two times a week but in those days i train 2-3 hours full body (and i feel happy and content after finishing, a feeling i don't feel no other time of the week) and i still feel like shit the rest of the days which are full rest
>>
>>36925724
if you're training 2-3 hours you need to up the intensity of your training

keep it at 1 hour to 1 1/2 at the MOST

the body reacts to exercise depending on the intensity of it

if you're at the gym playign with your dick for 3 hours as a newbie lifter. you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>36925671
ohhh sorry, I went on a scatter brained rant mode for a minute.

Can the reason be that I've been feeling so low, and feeling like I have low energy(except in the gym) be because I'm not taking a break from the gym at least once a week? Hell I even feel that my memory is turning to shit and I'm in a mental fog at times.

I had high blood pressure when I was fat, I got medicine for that and I'm starting to wonder if I might be getting low blood pressure now since I'm in a much better shape than before now?
>>
>>36925757

I train 1 hour very intensely and the next hour i waste it on meme isolations and just massaging my dick, abs and pumped arms/chest

in fact i train 1 hour 30 min but those 30 min become a hour since i do isolations while watching internet or shit
>>
>>36925811

i got good gains doing this massaging isolation routines but i feel like shit the rest of the week (i think it's because university dehidrates me like fucking shit so i'm craving for water when i come home)
>>
>>36925691
>(whoever told you to train everyday is dumb)
I just get obsessed with training, on rest days I feel like a piece of blob shit for not training and I feel like I'll start gaining fat if I don't hit the gym everyday.

>>36925757
I always go hard when I experience, after cardio sessions my sweeter will be all covered in sweat(there isn't a single dry spot on my sweater most of the time(after I'm done with cardio)).
>>
>>36925767
I'd say there's only one way to find out. Take a day or two off from the gym, and see if you feel any different. From your description, I'd say you're well on your way to overworking yourself.

Low blood pressure shouldn't make you depressed as far as I know, and it doesn't seem likely that your blood pressure would be dangerously low, either.
>>
>>36925811
well stop that shit

isolation exercise for hypertrophy should be done with a rest period of 30 sec -1.5 minute inbetween set

>>36925825
weigh yourself before and after workout sessions

1pt for every lb lost
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.