[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, show us that body. You're always talking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Hey anon, show us that body. You're always talking about the gym and how you've been going for years now ;)
>>
i literally never talk about the gym and the most i would do is take off my long sleeves
>>
Not a single one of them is wearing anything attractive.
>>
I literally only talk about the gym when people ask what I've been doing to lose weight.

I've just been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week.
>>
holy fuck every single one of them is hot. no cheerleader effect here
>>
>>36916733
look closer
>>
>>36916733
specifically at 2345

they're like 40 with plastic surgery
>>
>>36916591

Moooooom, tell your 45 year old friends to stop hitting on me. Especially the 55 year old on the far right.
>>
>>36916591
Third to the right looks like my friends mom so Im taking her.
>All that fake ass hair color on the others
Biggest turn off desu.
>>
>>36916883
it's probably dyed because otherwise it would be gray
>>
>>36916908
Better than bleached blonde.
>>
>>36916920
it wouldn't complete their fake plastic look

i live in orange county and this looks is pretty popular here dude
>>
File: Captcha has spoken.png (253 KB, 701x366) Image search: [Google]
Captcha has spoken.png
253 KB, 701x366
>>36916925
Pls leave and move to san diego.
>>
>>36916942
I live in san clemente, just bought a new house here cause it has to be close to irvine :(
>>
>>36916969
>has to be close to irvine
Why not just move there?
>>
>>36917000
Not asian and also have to work in sam diego sometimes
>>
>>36917000
maybe because its expensive as fuck.
plus too many gooks. you want to endanger your life by moving to a place where they drive?
>>
I'm going to bite and answer this seriously.

In a situation like this you don't even have to be fit. You could be obese. Pull of your shirt and flex like you're Arnold. Assume the Zyzz pose with complete confidence. Hold your chin high and grin. Ham it the fuck up.

As long as you act like a man and not an insecure sperg they will come away thinking "haha that guy is so much fun".
>>
>>36917007
>>36917020
Kek. It looks nice but never stepped out of the car though. At least youre not in LA losing your breathing gians.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.