[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Existential Discussions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 385x383
How do you deal with getting old and seeing yout loved ones get old /fit/
>>
File: filthy frank on the other side.jpg (92 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
filthy frank on the other side.jpg
92 KB, 600x901
>>
>>36916401
>36916401▶
>How
by wanting to die myself
>>
File: 1459104520789.jpg (79 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1459104520789.jpg
79 KB, 1000x1144
self medication through alcohol and other drugs.
>>
....Fit is 14yo's
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Distract myself, I've been an anxious fuck since I was 6, couldn't sleep at night thinking about that shit, still do sometimes
>>
I am turning 30 this week and I'm getting really depressed.
>>
>>36916401
>How do you deal with getting old and seeing yout loved ones get old /fit/

Turning 26 and I'm realizing that I'm getting older for the first time. Talked to some 18 year old girl and guy and realized that I might as well have been 40.
>>
>>36916401
I'm a christian, and many of my loved ones are too.
I'm good.
>>
>high school was only six years ago
>im still young im still young

My time is running out. Sometimes I consider purposely knocking up my gf to ensure my genes get passed on and my purpose in life is fufilled.
>>
How do you deal with realizing you are just a fragile conglomerate of meat and organs and that one day they will rot away along with what you have always considered "you"?
>>
File: 1461448318190.png (191 KB, 1248x1284) Image search: [Google]
1461448318190.png
191 KB, 1248x1284
>>36916401
>be 23 in best physical condition I've ever been
>see dad 56 y/o falling apart and only getting worse
>realizing you will never again ride your bike with him again
>you only get to see him get worse and be powerless to stop it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.