[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sugar is bad for you 101010101010101 when will this meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (476 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
476 KB, 640x480
>Sugar is bad for you 101010101010101

when will this meme die? literally had someone say that they don't eat fruit because it has sugar and I'm like boy you in for a smacking.
>>
>>36914795
People whoa re like that are dumb. Added sugar is what's bad though
>>
Maybe another anon can confirm/deny.

I think I read somewhere that processed sugar is the only food/chemical the brain doesn't habituate to chemically. Like, if you eat a steak everyday, you'll get tired of it. But sugar doesn't really have that diminishing return because of [insert neurotransmitter here]. Maybe broscience, maybe a TED talk, idk.
>>
>>36914795
yo what are those blocks that surround perimeters in towns like on the right in pic. Are they supposed to be trees but not showing the tops?
>>
>>36915106
pillars?
>>
>>36914795
the meme exists because suger is put into everything these days
>>
>>36915046
Wow look another retarded tripfag
>>
I tried Keto for about 36 hours. Couldn't do without the sugar.
>>
File: 14cEgNp.jpg (585 KB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
14cEgNp.jpg
585 KB, 4320x2432
>>36914795
Sugar is a toxic vegan meme perpetuated by climate alarmists and animal rights activists to make you fat, sick and infertile. Animal fats and proteins are the best and all you need to be healthy.
>>
People are too stupid to learn how to regulate their own blood sugar

Oh well. You guys are making me a handsome dividend when you and your family members go diabeetus so please keep going
>>
>>36915106
I always wondered this too. They look like oil drums.
>>
>>36914795
sugar is bad for me.
it causes my insulin to spike
oh wait, my body doesn't make insulin anymore because lol diabetes
sugar is bad news bears
>>
File: ayy.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>36914795
>don't eat fruit because it has sugar
That's some vegan-tier autism.
>>
>>36914795
That's obviously stupid. Added sugar is seriously bad for you though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.