[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to /fit/ versions of Frozen songs? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 2048x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 2048x858
What ever happened to /fit/ versions of Frozen songs? Let's start that shit up again.

If someone writes lyrics to "In Summer", I will sing it for you beautiful men (no homo) and post it on the youtube
>>
can you actually sing? The /fit/ ones are generally good quality
>>
>tfw i actually listen to it sometimes to motivate me before workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wxWnbD9Okc
>>
>>36913307
The Frozen fad died out and all the faggots went into hiding
Frozen sucked and you suck
>>
>>36913400
That hate you have...I think you need to...let it go
>>
>>36913392
I listen to /fit/'s brohemian rhapsody for motivation
>>
>>36913400
Hans pls go
>>
>>36913423
This
487 successful workouts have been had while blaring it on my ipod
>>
>>36913705
There's just something so emotional about listening to these inside jokes about a hobby we know and love. It feels like home. And it helps to lift heavy ass fucking weights
>>
Best is Gaston's lifting song, check it out if you haven't
I'd link it if I wasn't at work, but definitely worth looking at
>>
>>36913747
P. Much. The frozen thread was p re tty goat too definitely a hi point in the timeline of this board
>>
>>36913423
>>36913392
Holy kek, are there more of these?
>>
>>36914725
literally related videos, and read the thread
Off the top of my head:
Gaston aka best one
Do you want to go get swole man?
Brohemian rhapsody
I think there's another frozen one but I can't remember
>>
>>36914963
Shit, the Gaston one is amazing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.