[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Critique my form! http://youtu.be/_UHTRakr2to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 800x599
>Critique my form!
http://youtu.be/_UHTRakr2to
>>
>>36908356
You're bending forward to much for high bar squats.. if you want a quick fix to your squat swap to low bar and do the same technique. also try poking your ass out a tiny but when you reach the bottom of your lift and put all the pressure and drive up onto your heels.
>>
>>36908356
The bar seems to travel too much forward over your toes after going up from the bottom. Try recording it stable from the side and the bar should travel in a straight vertical line over your midfoot, work on that.
>>
>>36908356
You lean forward way too much. Sit your ass down and try to not let your knees go forward as much.

I'd try to throw out your chest more, one of your first movements when you're going up is dipping your head, which will fuck you up if you lift heavier.
>>
>>36908510
>>36908550
>>36908606
>Solution from leaning to much forward?
Keep in mind this is my fifth set. My weakness is leaning forward ones the weight gets to heavy.
>Is this good morning meme worthy?
>>
>>36908931
If you don't correct the dipping forward each rep now, when you're doing 400lb with your shitty form you will do it once too much/hard, you will try to correct it with lots of weight on your back, and you will injure yourself. Don't make excuses, just fix it.
>>
>>36909002
How about my first rep? It didn't feel like I felt forward until the second and last.
>>
>>36909027
You still did it there as well.
Focus on learning the proper movements and sitting back more. If you had your neck and back oriented properly then it wouldn't be an issue. To do that you must sit back more.
>>
Push your hips forward and squeeze your glutes when your at the top of the movement. That might fix the lean.
>>
>>36909095
How will that help me from leaning forward at the bottom of the squat?
>>
>>36908356
Not bad, but as everyone mentioned already you're leaning to far forward, even in the first rep notice the bar is over your knees and toes. Go lighter and bring your chest up so that your back muscles are tightened, try remain upright so that the bar stays in line with the middle of your foot. See pic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.