[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fast will it take for me to look decent with steroids? >225
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg (18 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg
18 KB, 500x366
How fast will it take for me to look decent with steroids?
>225 lbs
>6'5 tall
>never lifted and dont exercise
>>
>>36906771
bump xd
>>
>>36906771
post pic of current body you complete and utter time-wasting faggot
>>
>>36906771
How old are you and did you do any sports?
>>
>>36906771
>Turning in his natty card with no attempts to achieve peak human performance

You sicken me.
>>
>>36906894
I'm 19 used to play football like 4 years ago.
>>
>>36906771
>cheating
Fucking faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>36906771

Not to long. There's a thread of r/steroids or r/sst about some 18 year old who never lifted and jumped on from day one and in like a year had pretty crazy gains. He was an idiot, but it doesn't take too long.
>>
>>36906912
I'd advise you against hopping on gear right of the bat. You have no idea what you're doing and you'll just fuck your shit up. Lift for 2 years minimum before you start the juice. Even after that you'll still barelly have the base and you'll still be top young but who am I to stop you.
>>
>>36906928
Meh i would do it for a few months if i was gonna senpai.
Just to look decent so i can live with my self.
>>
>>36906947
Too young*
>>
>>36906948
"I just want to look temporarily alright because I hate myself."

Do you want a lifestyle change or to burn out on roids in a few years?
>>
File: 1454591101300.png (641 KB, 552x551) Image search: [Google]
1454591101300.png
641 KB, 552x551
>>36906771
> asking about roids
>19 yo
>never lifted
Mfw
>
>>
>>36906948

I'm not here to talk you out of it. I don't care about people hitting their natty potential or waiting til late 20s to hop on, the one thing is though if you've never lifted who knows if you'll stick to it and see it through. Lift for a while and see if it keeps your attention before you blow money on roids, ai, and pct.
>>
>turning in his natty card for vanity without even trying.

Nigga you can look nice with clothes in a year of working out. regardless of how shit you are (assuming you ain't manuel uribe tier or some shit)

Just remember roids make you age faster and harder, so enjoy your 15 seconds of beauty
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.