[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommate eatting every goddamn thing in fridge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1432143296519.jpg (121 KB, 668x864) Image search: [Google]
1432143296519.jpg
121 KB, 668x864
I got a tiny DYEL roommate at college.. to save money since we are bros - we buy groceries together.

I am the type that can wait a day or two to eat a bunch of snacks: cookies, ice cream, etc.

But this motherfucker every week.. at like 3 am I hear him in the kitchen just shredding through every goddamn thing in the cabinet and fridge.

I didnt think it was humanly possible to eat an entire loaf of bread, but he can. Jar of Peanut butter.. gone.

If I buy snacks like cookies..if I dont eat every last one or the entire quart of ice cream.. that fucker eats all of it. I don't know what to do?

During the normal hours.. like on a weekend..ask if he wants to go out to a restaurant... either says no, or barely eats anything..

but come 3am.. wtf.. everything again is gone.

I once resorted to hiding fucking food... I really dont want to live like this.

We talked about and he knows he eats like a barbarian and promises not to do it again... 2 weeks later... AGAIN.

On top of all this, he knows he has stomach issues and certain foods shouldn't eat.. but does anyway.. which results in being in the toilet for long periods of time shitting up the place.
If I happen to be up playing a game.. and I hear him in the kitchen I get this sinking feeling like 'ffffuuuuu, whats he eating now!?!"

WTF DO I DO? Im not going to fight the guy or kick him out.
>>
>>36906703
>I didnt think it was humanly possible to eat an entire loaf of bread.
Seriously?
>>
>>36906716
In one goddamn sitting?
>>
Either have a sit with the lad and talk about the issue like an adult, move out, or hold it in and post about it on an online underwater basket weaving forum like a child.
>>
>>36906738
We did.. and he apologized... then 2 weeks later back to the same.
>>
>>36906716
>>36906728
If hes that remarkable there might be a study in it.
Researchers would feed him for free for the duration of the study.
>>
>>36906728
Hey, if the bread is fresh...
>>
>>36906728
you must be even more tiny than your roommate then. I eat two loafs of bread for breakfast.
>>36906703
how about you not buy groceries together? is that so difficult? to be honest you're being a massive autist trying to controle what your roommate is eating. you're not his father. you're roommate must be very kind or very autistic himself to not tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>36906789
>I eat two loafs of bread for breakfast.
fatass pls get off my board
>>
>>36906703
If he's paying for what he eats, i can not see how is that your problem.
>>
>>36906798
>this board is for dyels who eat like birds and are afraid to lose their abs
I'm hovering at ~16% bodyfat 235lbs year round. Not all of us started lifting 2 months ago.
>>
>>36906817
Height? Also CB if possibru
>>
>>36906817
Post pics with timestamp oh old one.
>>
>>36906759
Ok. So that leaves one other step to either do or work towards as quickly as possible depending on your tolerance of the matter.
>>
>>36906817
pic at non tumblr angle/lighting,i bet you look and like shit
>>
>>36906807
Claims to be vegetarian... buys all the veggies and fruit... goes half on chicken and pork.
>>
You might have to fight him, op. If you already talked about it and he's still doing it then he obviously doesn't give a shit and will continue doing it until you teach him a lesson
>>
>step one
Stop buying groceries together you fucking idiot
>step two
Tell him not to touch your shit

How hard is this?
>>
Just buy groceries separated from now on
>>
Is he fat? Your options are either try to help him get other this binge eating thing or just say we are buying separate food from now on.

Me and my old roommates in college did not share food. Basic things like condiments and sugar were okay, but bigger foods no. They were also vegetarian so they stayed away from my frozen chicken breast.
>>
>>36906703
stop buying stuff together?
or is this too simple for you?
>>
>>36906913
Maybe I need clarify a bit more.. we dont ONLY have groceries in the house from what we buy together... it happens even when I go and buy some stuff on my own and add it to the fridge or freezer. If I dont eat it by midnight... its gone.
His excuse is like..."oh I thought that I contributed to that..."
>>
>>36906949
yeah so from now on ONLY buy your own shit

have separate freezer compartments and cupboard

grow up and handle your business dude
>>
>>36906703
OP, you have to drug him.

But slowly, ever so slowly. Estrogen. You feminize the hungry little bastard. And one night, when you hear the piggy foraging sounds, you get out of bed and creep up behind him.
He lets out a cry of dismay as you grab his now large tits, and he drops the jug of milk he was clutching.
>Looks like you spilled your milk, but I can give you some of mine.
>B-but, Anon...
>Sssh, I know you're hungry
You say as you grip his jaw and force him down. After fucking his throat raw he is sobbing, gagging, gasping for air. He's disoriented as you bend him over the counter.
You start pounding and he starts moaning while you grip him from behind, your fingers stretching out his slobbering mouth.
>NEVER
POUND
>TOUCH
POUND
>THE
POUND
>FOOD
POUND POUND POUND POUND
*sobbing intensifies*
>AGAIN
POUND THROB
*wail*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Creampie.

This is a simple thing OP, so start soon.
>>
>>36906989
Maybe you are right.
>>
My ex roommate suggested that we cook/buy food together but I declined cause he eats a shitload more than me so it wouldn't be even. Why don't you do the same, tell him that you don't eat the same amount and you guys should buy the food separately.

He also ate my shit a couple of times even though I made it clear from the beginning that I don't tolerate that. Once I was away and he said his gf ate my eggs. I told him to buy new ones, since this isn't the first time "his gf/friend" ate my food. It's simple, don't be so autistic
>>
>>36907092
Yea I guess.. in all other ways the guy is good. I will deal with it on Monday for good.
>>
>>36907140
I know how annoying it is but most people listen to reason
>>
>>36906817
yeah unless you're over 6'4 you're full of shit, or not 16% bf. or you're /fraud/, which is fine but at least be honest about it.
>>
File: 1370013202005.gif (3 MB, 331x265) Image search: [Google]
1370013202005.gif
3 MB, 331x265
>>36906871
This
People have different value systems.
This is why law is a thing. Design a system of rules OP. Its the only way.

"You fucked up. Don't touch the food I buy."
Done.

PS for maximum long term relationship gains, dont be an asshole about it.
Bonus points for being reasonable, explaining why you are upset, then asking him "am I being an asshole?"
>>
>>36906703
Stop trusting stoners
>>
>>36906989
I've done this - it works and you get your rocks off, be a man OP
>>
>>36906789
wtf you fucking fat faggot

two loafs, jesus christ, faggot
>>
>>36906949
dude, just put your name on it.. and if it doesn't have to be in the fridge, store it in your room

you can't get angry everytime your roommate eats something, thats not very healthy for your relationship
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.