[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trying to wean off sugar >Buy jug of unsweet tea on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: iu[1].jpg (14 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
14 KB, 600x384
>Trying to wean off sugar
>Buy jug of unsweet tea on the way home because don't feel like boiling it up myself before bed.
>Wake up
>Get glass of tea
>Syrupy sweet
>"Anon you bought unsweet tea, you know we don't drink that"

God dammit I just want to start making it.
>>
>>36893265
You weren't making it at all fat ass.
>>
>>36893269
I'm not going to argue that I'm not fat because I am.

But why is trying to remove sugary shit from my diet an example of not making it?
>>
File: 86354763574.jpg (36 KB, 479x468) Image search: [Google]
86354763574.jpg
36 KB, 479x468
>>36893265
>Marinating chicken
>Find it's been deep fried
>"Anon you bought chicken without skin, you know we don't eat that"
>>
File: Crying-Frog-Meme-02.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Frog-Meme-02.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>Live in apartment
>GF comes and bakes cookies
>eat one tell her how good it tastes
>wait for her to go home
>throw them in the trash
>>
>substituting your sugar addiction with another drink other than water
If you can drink plain water, there's literally hundreds of various water flavoring packets out there that have zero nutrients. Stop making shitty substitutions.
>>
>>36893493

I have no clue how people can stomach chicken skin- it's fucking nauseating, man.
>>
>>36893504
>gf

Get the fuck out normie scum
>>
>>36893355
because
>Buy jug of unsweet tea
>want to start making it
If you want to make tea, make tea
You can't buy something ready made and then cry about not making it yourself
>>
File: 1345727306983.jpg (261 KB, 569x768) Image search: [Google]
1345727306983.jpg
261 KB, 569x768
>I'm on a bulk
>gf is on a cut
>mfw I "have to" eat all the fatty foods and sweets
>>
>>36893529
I'm not crying about not making it myself. Where did you get that from?

Instead of adding sugar to their glass, my parents just poured sugar into the entire jug of tea. They probably would have done the same if I boiled up a pitcher of the stuff.
>>
>>36893504
are you seriously too autistic to give them to friends, neighbors, hobos...?
>>
buy another jug and insist they don't fuck with it?
or add artificial sweetener?
>>
>>36893511
>unsweetened tea is unhealthy
>water flavoring packets are healthy

what
>>
Do you have any clue how cheap and easy it is to brew your own tea OP? It's like 2 bucks for 2 months worth and takes like 15 minute total and it requires like 0 effort man. Bring the water to a boil pour it in a pitcher steap the tea in it for x minutes remove the bags and you're finished
>>
>>36893493
tell them to fuck off and cook their own food.
>>
>>36893599
I'll start doing it. Still doesn't prevent my parents from fucking with it, though.
>>
>>36893615
Take the damn pitcher to your room then. Or just brew a cup.
>>
>>36893599
this. learn to cook your own food so you become indepedent and don't have to rely on anybody. i once let somebody cook salmon for me and he fucked my shit by cooking 4 servings and me being an idiot and not realizing it and eating it. fucked me up for the rest of the week.
>>
drink water friend :)
>>
>>36893504
Kek
>>
>>36893627
I'll probably end up doing the latter. I guess I could get a minifridge or something.
>>
>>36893265
>unsweet tea

what the fuck is that
>>
>>36893701
It's like a generic uncategorized plain tea brew.
>>
>>36893714
is this an american thing? never seen pre-made tea in my third world country
>>
test
>>
>>36893265
>"Anon you bought unsweet tea, you know we don't drink that"

What does that even mean? Are you one single entity? Did they throw out your drink and replaced it with theirs?
>>
File: promo-hero-img.png (69 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
promo-hero-img.png
69 KB, 640x497
>>36893765
you never saw something like this? really ? where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>36893765
prebottled tea is sold in every country I've been to. same for most other drinks. it's convenient to have it on the go, in convenience stores, etc.

how fucking shitty is your country dude?
>>
>>36893549
Bulking in April.

Never gonna make it.
>>
>lives with others
>doesnt have a minifridge in his room for his shit
Not gonna make it
>>
>>36893789
They dumped sugar in the jug until it was of suitable sweetness for their tastes instead of adding sugar to their glass.
>>
>>36893794
You call that a tea?
>>
>>36893847
You live with horrible children and you should get out as soon as possible.
>>
>>36893794
just call it a soft drink
>>
>>36893866
I'm trying, but I need either a better job or roommates (which I cannot find). And beyond that, my credit is still shitty from my current living partners (parents) stealing my identity a while back.
>>
>>36893504
fucking made me lel hard. I'd have done the same desu
>>
>>36893811
I live in a shit country and we have prebottled tea, but is already sweet. You can't get unsweetened prebottled tea here
>>
>>36893889
>Parents stole my identity
What the fuck, man? I'll never get used to hearing how shitty some people are. Even to their own fucking kids.
>>
>>36893265
Don't put bags of sugar in your fucking tea or coffee and exercise you fucking faggot. Oh wait... you are a normie, fucking kill yourself you fat fuck.
>>
>>36893652
Holy fuck, how does accidentally having too much salmon fuck up your whole week? You need to check your autism if you actually got upset about this.
>>
>>36893265
if you werent a sedentary faggot that sugar would be completely fine
>>
>be a beeflord
>currently cutting
>going well, getting easier as time goes on
>neighbour works for Thorntons chocolate manufacturers
>they're trialling a new chocolate
>he brings me a box of over 100 of them
>they're supposed to be really fucking good
>they're sat on my kitchen table unopened
>dont wanna fuck myself over, but can't bring myself to chuck them
>>
>>36893794
>calling that tea
I thought u meant actual tea not a soda
>>
>>36893957
I've recently begun being less of a sedentary faggot, but I still am trying to cut added (would the term be refined?) sugars from my diet. Soda, sweet tea, etc. Naturally found sugar in fruits and shit is fine tho.
>>
>>36893960
Give them away or you will eat them
>>
>>36893833
When would you bulk, then? April is the middle of autumn so it seems ideal.
>>
>>36893992
my mum loves thorntons but she's cutting too, I found fit and learnt to stop with the bs weight loss methods, then my masively overweight family noticed after not seeing them for a couple months and dropping abour 40-50lbs so I taught them the basics and they're doing well too.

Would foodbanks accept them? They're in a large plain white box.
>>
>>36893889
You are 100% cucked and will never make it
>>
>>36893511
I'm genuinely confused by this post
>>
>>36893845
protip: minifridges use almost as much energy, and may not be any cheaper than a regular fridge, especially if you buy used. Unless you need the space, don't be afraid to get a full size model.
>>
>>36894029
Don't say that senpai, it's been a sad year and a half. I'm still trying to get back into university.
>>
>>36893928
I feel your pain. We have plenty of unsweetened prebottled tea here, but the options for prebottled black coffee are so overpriced and tiny that you're better off just ordering one from 7-11.
>>
>>36894106
You let your parents steal you identity and didn't send them to jail over it. It is not possible to be more of a beta cuck than you are.
>>
>>36894106
You let your parents steal you identity and didn't send them to jail over it. It is not possible to be more of a beta cuck than you are.
>>
>>36894156
not the person you reply to but I think sending your own parents to jail is too much. I would definitely move out though
>>
>>36893982
even refined could be fine if you trained hard every day
>>
>>36894198
Identity theft isn't just something where you let bygones be bygones.
Apart from seeking damages, OP needs to gtfo, in fact that's what he should do first before going after them
>>
>>36893652
How did you accidentally eat 4 serrvings? Wouldnt it have been obvious if you had prepared salmon before and knew what one serving looked like?
>>
>>36894198
Can't afford to live on my own with my current job, haven't gotten hired anywhere else.

>>36894156
I have a sibling and no relatives that they could really be put with.
>>
>>36893554
tell them not to do it or just don't tell them you've bought it at all

how hard is that
>>
>>36894258
I didn't tell them, it's just in the fridge. New items in the fridge are bound to get noticed.
>>
HOW ABOUT DRINKING UNSWEET WATER YOU DUMB FUCK.
>>
>>36894279
Kill yourself.
>>
>>36894279
Literally why does it matter.

Also drinking water right now actually.
>>
>>36893265
You should've told them you bought it exclusively for you.
I don't see why you didn't do this
>>
>>36894298
That really shouldn't be necessary with civilized adults. Maybe OP lives with niggers or something though.
>>
>>36894298
Doesn't work anyway.
>>
>>36893794

>tea

lol
>>
>>36894249
i eat salmon whole but he chopped it to little pieces and only found out when I questioned him because I felt really full as I never felt full when I ate 1 serving size of salmon.
>>
>>36893945
suck my dick b r e h
>>
Why the fuck don't people just drink water?
Don't get me wrong I don't mind the odd fizzy drink or sweet tea but for fucks sakes water should be 90% of your fluid intake
>>
>>36894027

Probably not, if it's not sealed. Is there a shelter or a soup kitchen or something in your area? I bet those people would love it.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.