[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All he had to do was lift...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25
File: imnMPjT.jpg (140 KB, 640x861) Image search: [Google]
imnMPjT.jpg
140 KB, 640x861
All he had to do was lift...
>>
and not shoot a bunch of strangers
>>
>>36867130
I still feel bad for him. He suffered a lot in his life. He had zero friends.
>>
>>36867121
Not true, he does have a decent face cut, but a lot of his issues mainly arise from neglect and social rejection which fueled his anger and resentment towards people. He died a virgin, so it's likely that he wasn't popular with the girls. A lot of people have this issue, they look decent but they just don't get the social love and admiration from others, everyone wants to be liked but some people don't get it due to their personality or their attitude/behavior. Maybe he expected to get more than he deserved but I can tell you that this guy was a lonely fella.
>>
>>36867154
>>36867159
The guy was way beyond that. He was a confirmed psycho. Dude was fucked in the head.
>>
>>36867121
His Parents failed him.
>>
>>36867178
We failed him
>>
>>36867189
This. Society doesn't do enough for those with mental disorders.
>>
Imagine being such a pathetic autist that not even being rich gets you fucked.
>>
>>36867159
>He died a virgin, so it's likely that he wasn't popular with the girls.

Understatement of the century.
>>
>>36867121

Can someone tell me whats all this hoax about this guy?

What did he do?
How is he related to /fit/?
>>
>>36867332
>Elliot Rodgers
>dyel autismo richboi who shot a bunch of people in California
>wrote a screed blaming modern women and feminism for his perpetual virginity
>was probably an irreparable psychopath
>>
>>36867341
He didn't blame women, he hated everyone

I'm so sick of this "Elliot was a misogynist" meme
The kid was bullied all his life, he had sever anxiety disorders
If you actually sit down and read what he wrote himself you can see his hatred is for normies, not just women
>>
>>36867332
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0

4chan is obsessed with him because we can all relate to him in some extent. The loneliness. The anger. The hatred of all those people living happy lives with good social circles and partners.

I never knew him, but I know him like he's my own brother.
>>
>>36867364
Have you read his manifesto?
He had a whole section on how feminism turned women against gentlemen like him and made them lust for negro chad dick.
He hated men for getting more women than him, he hated women for not seeing he was the better choice.
>>
He used to fill super soakers up with orange juice and squirt them at any of the people in the park his age who looked happy.

he was far from saving
>>
>>36867121
>manlet
>mixed race
>beta pouty lips
Nope
>>
File: 1459474353388.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1459474353388.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>36867332
newfag/summerfag
>>36867341
>>36867365
enablers

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36867364
>I'm so sick of this "Elliot was a misogynist" meme
The opening line of his manifesto is "All of my suffering has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women"
>>
>>36867364
People often forget that most of his victims were men, and most of his hatred was directed at men who did well with women.

Feminists somehow managed to hijack the narrative and turn it into misogyny.
>>
>>36867365
this

also he posted on misc and sluthate towards the end iirc, a path that some of us might go in aswell.

I wonder how long it will take until a /fit/izen that lifted for girls and still doesn't get laid shoots up a sorority.
>>
>>36867398
Spree killers aren't particularly picky with targets boyo. The only exception I can think of is the PolyTech shooting.
So what you're arguing is he hated men for getting women but didn't hate women as well?
10/10
>>
>>36867341
>>36867364
>>36867393

Seems to me like another case where some highschool jock chads bully a kid to an extent where he gets severe depression, where his depression turns into anger and hatred.

Serious he might have been a psycho, but all those chads and stacies that mocked him all contributed.

All it took was less bullying, and maybe one 4/10 gf.

I swear this is why shit like this mainly happens in merica. High school and stuff seems like just one big social construct, where being popular is the most important thing.
>>
>>36867558
His fault for being ugly and unappealing.

He should've lifted, grown a couple more inches, and bought a chin.
>>
>>36867195
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36867154
How do you feel bad for someone who killed a bunch of innocent people? I've never understood how that is possible. Is it because you also have those kind of thoughts?
>>
>>36867558

Bullying would've required interaction. Judging by his writings, that wasn't necessary for him to hate you.
>>
>>36867121
That's a photoshop. And know, he was fucked anyway. He wasn't just some forever alone /r9k/ loser, he was in therapy constantly since he was young and on serious medication, one step away from being institutionalised. He had serious mental issues.
>>
>>36867332

>How is he related to /fit/?

ah yes, the great Creatine scare of 2014. I remember it as if it were only yesterday...

pull up a chair, son
>>
>>36867770

http://i.imgur.com/yDCJ2pi.jpg

btw
>>
>>36867729
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36867808
Fuck off nigger, 4chan enough for you?
>>
>>36867738
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36867121
Reminder that lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
>>36867398
His primary target was a sorority house. He was just too weak and stupid to get inside, so he decided to just go shoot whoever was outside.
>>
>>36867729
>How do you feel bad for someone who killed a bunch of innocent people? I've never understood how that is possible. Is it because you also have those kind of thoughts?

Not really. I don't feel shit for him but I understand those who do.

A few years back when I used to browse chat forums I met and started talking to this random Israeli chick. She was pretty private and usually I don't bother talking to introverted girls because they're boring and not worth the effort but there was something in my gut that told me to keep the convo going.

Soon enough she told me that she read all of Rodger's manifesto. And how she identified with it.

Because she had literally no friends and she was bullied the fuck out at school for being the weird kid. She told me she cared about studies because she wanted to get rich enough that all the kids that treated her like shit would bite their words. It really was a sad situation all around.

Not everyone who relates to Elliot Rodger is a psychotic manchild. Normal everyday people who just can't seem to catch a break in life do.

The girl in question put a brave front but I could tell how utterly lonely she was for human companionship.
>>
>>36867121

>asian male

>being a walking "small penis" advertisement

never had a chance.
>>
File: 73SL1o7.jpg (11 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
73SL1o7.jpg
11 KB, 221x225
>>36867857
>sympathising with a Jew
>>
>>36867857
>She told me she cared about studies because she wanted to get rich enough that all the kids that treated her like shit would bite their words

Right in the feels man. The thing is, if you're already lonely and devote yourself to something so unsocial, without catching a break, it will only make you more bitter and might even turn you insane. I've been there.
>>
>>36867154
being spoiled kid give you 0 friends
>>
>>36868127
>implying

People will hate you if the only thing you do is flaunt wealth, that's what this guy probably did. But if you start throwing parties and shit everyone wants to be your friend.
>>
>>36867558
This kid probably had ridiculous standards. He had the inability to even approach women, what the fuck did he expect that all the 8/10s and 9/10s would suck his dick if he waved at them. He was an idiot.
>>
>>36867130

He knifed people, he didn't shoot them.
>>
>>36867159
>>He died a virgin, so it's likely that he wasn't popular with the girls.

Or he was, and just didn't realize it because he was too autistic to pick up on their signals. That was me for a long time.

I asked a girl to prom in hs and she said she couldn't go. I thought she was blowing me off but she wasn't there and she invited me to her grad party. I didn't get her anything but she wrote me a thank you note for coming, wrote her number down on the card, and said she had some questions about running and I was her guy (I ran track and XC in hs) and that I should give her a call any time, and put xoxo and little hearts next to her signature. I never called her but told a mutual friend of ours to tell her where the local running store was.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
>>36868454
>A grill was nice to me about of sympathy
Cucked desu
>>
>>36867195
Tumblr get out
>>
>>36868532
I'm just saying if we did more to help the autists we wouldn't have so many school shootings
>>
File: ERlikesthis.jpg (85 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
ERlikesthis.jpg
85 KB, 759x1092
>>36867121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfA04JyPEY

I wonder how he feels about becoming a meme.
>>
File: 032.png (509 KB, 372x1080) Image search: [Google]
032.png
509 KB, 372x1080
>>36867758
It's obviously a photoshop. It's showing how he'd look if he lifted.
>>
>>36869056
more like how he would look if he hopped on the juice
>>
>>36867121
Lifting couldn't fix his 4 in dick
>>
>>36867159
im a virgin i didn't go on a killing spree anon

i just realized nobody likes me lol
>>
https://youtu.be/rT52PqQ8_kU?t=3h20m40s
>>
>>36867729
>innocent people?
They were Californians m8
no such thing as innocence when it comes to those guys
>>
I always see people on /fit/ say that maybe Elliot wouldn't have murdered all those people if only he got laid/had a gf. Do people honestly believe that his problem was that he didn't get pussy, and not his fucked up world view?

We can speculate as to why he was that way, but his warped way of thinking convinced him he was a victim. And that's what separated him from those of us who keep trying to better ourselves, and those who quit and bitch. His brain was fucked up, and no gf could've fixed that.
>>
>>36867817
>>36868532
actually, >>36867195 has a point. there is a huge stigma surrounding mental health issues, especially in young men. that's one of the reasons why more men commit suicide than women and one reason why it's always men who commit violent acts like elliott did. they are bullied at a young age, develop complicated issues that often go unresolved, society at large ostracizes them as they move up through the school system until eventually they can no longer take it, snap and hurt people
>>
>>36867121

Manliest jaw of a dead man. FUARK
>>
>>36869121
How much did it hurt typing "lol" at the end of that post?
>>
File: IMG_1688.jpg (56 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1688.jpg
56 KB, 720x701
Kek I lived in Santa Barbara. Too bad I didn't live there yet when autismo shot the place up

I would have single handedly taken him down with my bare hands.
>>
>>36869077
Who lifts without tren?
>>
>>36869204
haha
>>
>>36869232
I live there too. Gfs cunt mom was visiting the night it happened. I remember hearing some frat house got shot up in isla Vista and thinking k den
>>
File: tea.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>36869204
you don't even know
>>
Judging from his manifesto it's mainly his father who is to blame.
>>
>>36869251
Fuck those frat fags desu senpai
>>
>>36869416
His father is even more uglier and beta than him lmao
>>
Have any of you lads ever visited r/hapa or r/asianmasculinity? Those guys are seriously fucked in the head.
>>
>>36867378
Indeed, this

Elliot may have been autismo, but he was a lion that refused to live like a sheep.
>>
>>36867121
He's a manlet (5'4) AND a dicklet (4" and whereabouts)

Sauce: dat bb.com post of his
>>
>>36867558
>I swear this is why shit like this mainly happens in merica. High school and stuff seems like just one big social construct, where being popular is the most important thing.
Petty bullying and thin-skin-enabling faggots are both problems in our school system. If someone is bullied, they should be encouraged to hold their head high and keep building themself into something respectable and the bullies should be dealt with (whether by an authority figure or by the victim standing up for themself). If someone flips the fuck out and shoots their classmates, that's entirely on the shooter being a piece of shit.
>>
File: lol.jpg (10 KB, 256x304) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
10 KB, 256x304
>>36867121
except this is actually him
>>
>>36869883
Yes, but "ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS LIFT"

That's what OP's pic is trying to get across.
>>
The biggest cuck who ever lived
>>
>>36869608
Yup. If you're familiar with isla Vista or frat culture at all you can see how it's begging for a violent mental case to last out. Brought it on themselves no sympathy
>>
>>36869904
Lifting doesnt affect your facial structure
>>
>>36869162
U wot
>>
>>36869952
OK, but Elliot's face isn't that bad. Lower bodyfat, thicker neck, and some epic gum chewing could make a stark difference.
>>
>>36867195
Society does enough for women with mental disorders
if you're a male and have a mental disorder, you're expected to man up and stop bitching
>>
File: innocent-is-a-strong-word.jpg (12 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
innocent-is-a-strong-word.jpg
12 KB, 720x352
>>36869977
>>
>>36869996
What's wrong with being from Cali brahhh
>>
>>36869980
Does gim chewing actually do anything?
>>
>>36867121
he looks fucking retarded with that jaw
>>
>>36868105
>only child
>parents are poor but saved money for my education
>literally spent all my time working and getting a scholarship
>get rejected because some other kid's parents paid for him to get in

I'm there right now m8.
>>
>>36870017
Yeah, you use muscles to chew, right? They can be trained.
>>
>>36870017
Youre chewing so...yes?
i mean it wont do a shitload depending on how you look to start off/have a beard or such things but it will do something
>>
>>36869987
If we count loneliness to that list then i agree with you 110%
I mean i had a convo with a girl today from school who said she has basically already planned out who is going to replace her bf in a month from now when she will break up with him
Meanwhile most guys i know are lonely as fuck and cant even get a date
>>
>>36870068
loneliness is a symptom of depression or any other mental illness.
It's pretty factual that a depressed girl will get a lot more sympathy and support than a depressed boy (by society and in some cases from the government as well)
Idiots still keep putting the blame on gun control every single time without realising there's an actual finger the presses the trigger
>>
>>36869780
fucking kek this is babby bateman
>>
>>36869996
Tfw I'm a degenerate who doesn't even fuck his cousin in West Virginia
>>
>>36867121

all he had to do was pay a hooker
>>
>>36867178
Yup, race mixing is an abomination and a sin, will always produced fucked up kids

Theres a reason it was illegal up until the 60's, and is still universally condemned all over the world.
>>
>>36870110
>Idiots still keep putting the blame on gun control every single time without realising there's an actual finger the presses the trigger
Well gun control would help with the shootings but youre right that its an underlying problem
If we increased happiness in guys and brought down depression among em im betting shootings and much anti-social behaviour would stop
>>
>>36869204
kek'd
>>
>>36870172
pseudoscience blabber, and this is coming from a /pol/ crossposter.
>>
>>36867729
>>How do you feel bad for someone who killed a bunch of innocent people?

Because maybe if more people had empathized with him as a person, he wouldn't have done this shit.

Video related (last ~20 seconds)
https://youtu.be/1NOFSOeOBsk?t=211
>>
>>36870229
I've had people treat me like shit. From age 13-15 I was constantly put down by other people, no respect shown at all. I didn't end up going on a shooting rampage simply because I'm not a complete psychopath.

When it comes down to it, Eliot (and people like him) are solely to blame for their actions.
>>
He was a half azn with manlet genes.
>>
>>36869177
>>I always see people on /fit/ say that maybe Elliot wouldn't have murdered all those people if only he got laid/had a gf. Do people honestly believe that his problem was that he didn't get pussy, and not his fucked up world view?

I can say, with conviction, that a single act of affection or attention from a female (even one markedly below his 'standards') would have prevented people from being killed.
>>
>>36870248
>When it comes down to it, Eliot (and people like him) are solely to blame for their actions.
Well, true
Most guys have to deal with rejection and not getting what we want/need in life and most of us dont go around killing people but its not hard to feel empathy for someone when you too know how lonely it gets and how much you wish that you could just find someone who could care for you and love you
Thats the sad part IMO
>>
>>36870248

Similar history, and I'm also a non-murderer. I'm not saying the fault lies with others. But there's a difference between cause and fault. There are chemical reactions that cause a bullet to go off, but that doesn't mean that the laws of physics are at fault in a death.
>>
>>36870272
>I can say, with conviction, that a single act of affection or attention from a female (even one markedly below his 'standards') would have prevented people from being killed.
Im...not so sure
I mean its an ongoing need, a craving for affection from a girl and unless that need it met youre left cold again
But i do get what youre saying, if he had found a gf/gotten laid many people would have been saved
>>
>>36867121
I think bullying, combined with rejection, a lack of a strong father figure, Elliot being plain fucking delusional, and the female dominated education system left Elliot feeling powerless and that's why he did what he did. There's more to it than just "he was just bullied to much" People who have been bullied for a year or two can't necessarily compare their situation to Elliot's because his situation was much more complex than simply being bullyed
>>
>>36867121
Right mentality is as much a resource as money or looks are. Just look at how much time it has taken you to take on lifting even though you always knew that it will improve your life in numerous aspects. A lot of shit has to form into a perfect line in order for a person to change their behaviour one way or another.

So no, it wasn't just lifting with him. Of course he may have become better in the future but it wasn't one issue with him, there was something fundementally off about him.

That being said it may have also been a diet problem so lifting plus diet would have solved it lel. Still a complex issue.
>>
>>36867729
>how do you feel bad for a murderer who was bullied
>how do you feel bad for bullies who was abused by their daddies
>how do you fell bad for abusive parents who are treated like shit by everyone in their lives
>how?
>>
>>36870249
I'm half asian manlet and I get laid. i lost virginity at 14.
>>
>>36867154
Shoo shoo, robot
>>
>>36868105
>if you're already lonely and devote yourself to something so unsocial, without catching a break, it will only make you more bitter and might even turn you insane

HOLD ME BREH
>>
File: 802.jpg (40 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
40 KB, 500x680
>>36870409
I don't even think he was bullied
I read a bit of his autobiography/manifesto
tl;dr he was the ultimate fedora tamer and entitled as fuck. There was a part where he cannot comprehend how he wasn't swimming in pussy because he drives an expensive car and his dad is rich.
He was extremely socially fucked and seemed to provoke most of the negative attention he got
He once got knocked out at a party because he went there drunk to get laid and got mad at a (I think full asian guy, ironically) guy because he was with a girl and didn't understand why she would date someone genetically inferior to him or something

Also at the same party he got into a fight because he REEEEEEEEEEEEE'd too hard and tried to push girls off of a wall they were sitting on because he couldn't handle them hanging out with Chads. I think he broke his arm because he was pushed off that same wall and was extremely salty and self pitying about it

The guy was not right
Pic related
>>
>>36871266
californian version of chris chan
>>
>>36871290
Chris Chan fights the good fight
He will get Sonic Boom 2 cancelled

The only thing Rogers could get canceled was date plans
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x461
>>36868105
>>
File: image.jpg (968 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
968 KB, 1520x2688
>>36869177
You are missing the deeper point.
It's not merely the 'getting laid/ geting a gf' shit.

It is the validation, connection, and companionship that comes with connecting with another human being on that level. It is called, as they say, being human.

What he did is unforgivable. But understanding him means you can't hate him. He was a fucking tortured soul. And it was not entirely his fault he was tortured. Some people just aren't aware enough or smart enough or brave enough or didn't have the right mind or right upbringing to change. Hurting people hurt people.

If he was a legitimate psychopath that is another story. But I can see how someone could become so bitter and hate everything so much that a difference couldn't be seen - just a massive clusterfuck of misunderstanding on both sides, i.e Elliot and the world had none between each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 960x1280
>>36869121
It may not be true Anon.
Don't get yourself down.
>>
>>36871335
SAVAGE AF SENPAI
>>
File: image.jpg (754 KB, 1694x2951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
754 KB, 1694x2951
>>36870248
That is pretty easily dismissed.
Just raise the stakes.

So you didn't kill anyone, so just how long would it take in the pressure cooker until you did snap? 13-21? 11-35? Parents beat you, lock you in the closet? Or have stifling religious upbringing that doesn't prepare you for the world? Told to do one thing, and if it doesn't work, you just aren't teying hard enough? Pr just be yourself with girls? Or be the nice guy? So all your misery is only becuase you aren't good enough? Ever?

I am projecting like a bitch, but I hope you get my point.
>>
>>36867121
Holy fuck i look like elliot, but less asian
>>
>>36867154
He had friends, he was living in an apartment with them.

And he killed them lol
>>
>>36871602
But how supreme is your genteel character?
>>
>>36871613

I don't know why I found this so funny, but I laughed a little too hard, senpai
>>
>>36871630
I look like the photoshop, not the actual faggot
Im not a psycho obsessed with women and what the fuck others do
Im a homo, i get laid all the time
>>
File: 1457134255352.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1457134255352.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
>>36871335
>ywn go back in time and invite Chris Chan to the gym
>ywn help him get a non darkie gf
>ywn see him make it
>>
>>36870272
I half agree. I'm in a similar situation in that I would probably think about killing myself 24/7 if I didn't have one qt friend who hangs out with me sometimes.

The, "oh well, time for a killing spree" part is pretty telling he was insane.
>>
File: helppls.png (106 KB, 1030x250) Image search: [Google]
helppls.png
106 KB, 1030x250
>>36871697
oh hey thanks for posting that anon

now i only have to find one more
>>
>>36869905
dude was too beta to ever be cucked
>>
>I eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one
day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina
through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my
sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me
of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin.
>>
>>36867365
Please have sex
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 526x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 526x619
>>36870017
Yup, especially if you're on gear.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>36870172
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 327x338
>>36868053
Because this isn't /pol/.
FUCK BACK TO POL REEEEEEE
>>
>>36872108
>>>/v/eddit
>>
File: 1401030721092.jpg (369 KB, 1512x668) Image search: [Google]
1401030721092.jpg
369 KB, 1512x668
>>36871911
He had a hard life.
>>
>>36872288
>>>/m/eatspin
>>
>>36872108
Cry more cuckboy
We apply to literally every board on this site despite how much you want to deny it
>>
>>36872330
That nigger in the pic is uglier than Eliot

Honestly wtf?
Was Eliot just around a bunch of fucking idiots?
>>
>>36872636
no he was just a retard who tried way to fucking hard
if he just played casual, he would easily get some pussy
>>
>>36867121
I personally think he was pretty handsome
>>
>>36867154
He had friends, did you even read his manifesto?
>>
File: elliotRodgerUnsettling.png (33 KB, 886x501) Image search: [Google]
elliotRodgerUnsettling.png
33 KB, 886x501
Lift your way out of this
>>
>>36872734
Holy shit. Remind me of a thai friend of mine who was disheartened to hear average dink size.
>>
>>36867365
>Eliot Rodger's manifesto
>141 pages of shit posting about why he hates people

Sounds like an average /fit/izen to me.
>>
>>36869780
obviously not a psychopath if he gets all scared like a bitch
>>
>>36872591
Cuck boy? This is the first time I've been called that since I ditched /pol/. Looks like you losers follows me out. Too bad you didn't learn anything. Don't worry man, one day you might make it. That is the spirit of /fit/ after all.
>>
Bro should have got a dog
>>
>>36872330
I'd like to plunge his sister desu
>>
>>36867121
No, all he had to do was listen to his parents, seek help and take his pills. He was a rich spoiled brat who unfortunately suffered from mental illness.
>>
>>36870017
no it doesnt do a damn thing
>>
>>36873877
Sure it does. My jaw muscles were noticeably bigger after months of grinding my teeth on ADD stims.
>>
>>36868127
Not that the place where he lived wasn't full of spoiled kids or anything.
>>
>>36867121
What I'm curious about is who the hell is making this thread every day for the past 3 years?
>>
>>36873940
But what do enlarged masseter muscles look like? Do they make your jawline wider looking straight at you? Or is more thenprofile?
>>
>>36874128
Wider looking straight at you.
>>
Guy looks like Brock from UT99
>>
>>36867121
>>36867121
what a waste of good jawline
>>
>>36872636
You for real nigguh? While Eliot wasn't by any means bad looking, that guy on the left is much better looking by quite a huge margin. 99% of girls would have picked the guy to the left.
>>
File: brock.gif (48 KB, 273x384) Image search: [Google]
brock.gif
48 KB, 273x384
>>36867121
>>36874361
Huh
>>
>>36867365
>4chan is obsessed with him because we can all relate to him in some extent. The loneliness. The anger. The hatred of all those people living happy lives with good social circles and partners.
>I never knew him, but I know him like he's my own brother.

>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>36869177
he was an angry manlet, getting his dick wet would not have fixed that
>>
File: dilma-sem-expressao.jpg (30 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
dilma-sem-expressao.jpg
30 KB, 400x318
>>36867121
Nope. /fit/ would not be enough for him.

He has a below average dick too. And mild cherubism doesnt help either....
>>
>>36867121
and not be a mixed race manlet.
>>
>>36870172
Outbreeding depression makes disgusting kids.
>>
>>36872694
This. I remember him being jealous of all of his friends since they all had gfs.
>>
File: 1461095482683.jpg (7 KB, 171x171) Image search: [Google]
1461095482683.jpg
7 KB, 171x171
>>36869204
Savage but lel'd hard
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.