[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 121lbs dry.jpg (43 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
121lbs dry.jpg
43 KB, 360x480
Is it normal to feel complexed about your physique /pol/?

I thought society, and people in general were supposed to catter to your needs and care about you no matter your appearance.

So why am I getting shuned by every social group ever because of my size?

Where is my Health at every size group?
Where's my auschwitz acceptance? And I'm not talking WWII style
>>
>>36866767
Go to /fa/, you'll be fine
>>
Jesus Christ dude put some fucking muscle on.
>>
>>36866767
You're on the verge of understanding that literally no one gives a shit about inclusiveness unless it's self-serving to them. Why else do you see blacks and women pushing so hard for diversity quotas?
>>
>>36866767
That's pretty much my default complexion.

I suggest diamond pushups.
>>
>>36866770
Bunch of hypocrites, all of them.

Fucking gas them all.
>>
>>36866767
What, you are worried about being skinny?
>>
Honestly, being skinny isn't SO bad. The only thing people will say is to put on more muscle, but even then it's not a huge deal, you won't really be chastised about it.

I've put on a significant amount of muscle myself, but alcohol is my vice, so I've still got a bit of a beer belly.
>>
File: 1449978844841.jpg (16 KB, 261x167) Image search: [Google]
1449978844841.jpg
16 KB, 261x167
>>36866767
>Where's my auschwitz acceptance

Here you go.
>>
>>36866767
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS,LIKE TO BE FAT YOU CIS SCUM1!!
>>
File: 1461086862130.jpg (232 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461086862130.jpg
232 KB, 1000x1000
>>36866773
Yes. Being a virgin at 21 isn't a choice.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HAES GROUP YOU FUCKERS
>>
show cock n face fgt
>>
>>36866778
What the fuck this was moved from pol.
>>
skinny boys with a phat ass are pretty hot desu

post yours OP
>>
>>36866767
They don't ignore you because of your size, unless you're a 5'7" manlet and not telling us.

They ignore you because you're a beta faggot
>>
>>36866767

>poltard
>cant figure out why hes a virgin

HA HA HA HA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.